Search results

1. D

Connection failed

Hello everyone. I have linux server where I manage a mysql database with some data. i am trying to access from my website via fabrik to the database in my server but i cannot connect. the database from the outside is reachable but with fabrik I can't. what can i check? door 3306 is open
  2. D

work request

hi I need a customization. Not having all the skills I was wondering if someone could get me a quote for the job. I have to print / PDF create a form where there are data of a fabrik record, to be started after saving the record. I can send reports to be created. can someone help me ?
  3. D

Start Microsoft WORD

Hello everyone. I need to have Fabrik start a word file by passing parameters. Basically I have a pre-established layout where I have to write the data stored in the db via fabrik. Is it possible to do this when saving or adding a button?
  4. D

cascadingdropdown anomaly

inserting a "cascading dropdown" type field in the back-end works in the front-end it does not load empty list. Where am I doing wrong ?
  5. D

change layout

from where to change the layout of the PDF or and also the layout of the forms?
  6. D

Elements READ ONLY

hi. I set up joins with other tables. Do I have the ability to display other fields as read-only? ex. join customer id I select ID but I want to show the address in read only when changing customer ID
  7. D

increment number

Hello everyone. I have a movement table where there is a center field and a number field that I have to increase automatically based on the center field ex. center A num 1,2,3,4 center B num 1,2,3,4 increase the with the max number + 1 of each center. how can I do ?
  8. D

store the user

I need to automatically insert the user logged on joomla at each insertion. It doesn't have to be visible.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back