Search results

1. D

Connection failed

Portrebbe dipendere dalla versione di PHP ? se su joomla uso la 7.2 esempio e nel server la versione 6 ?
  2. D

Connection failed

Impossibile connettersi
  3. D

Connection failed

Yes, I have created a new connection with the correct data. the site is on aruba and the database is on my local server which is accessible from the outside with the correct login details. not so what to check ...
  4. D

Connection failed

Hello everyone. I have linux server where I manage a mysql database with some data. i am trying to access from my website via fabrik to the database in my server but i cannot connect. the database from the outside is reachable but with fabrik I can't. what can i check? door 3306 is open
  5. D

work request

hi I need a customization. Not having all the skills I was wondering if someone could get me a quote for the job. I have to print / PDF create a form where there are data of a fabrik record, to be started after saving the record. I can send reports to be created. can someone help me ?
  6. D

Start Microsoft WORD

Hello everyone. I need to have Fabrik start a word file by passing parameters. Basically I have a pre-established layout where I have to write the data stored in the db via fabrik. Is it possible to do this when saving or adding a button?
  7. D

cascadingdropdown anomaly

problem is template....
  8. D

il link è: https://www.wave03.it/index.php/proposte-contratti/gestione in front-end -> accedi con userid: joomass - psw: support
  9. D

now it doesn't even go to the backend .. the databasejoin works fine this is wrong ...
  10. D

increment number

ok... missed a; unfortunately, however, it does not do what I hoped
  11. D

increment number

I'm sorry but I don't see spaces in the code. this is the error it returns me
  12. D

increment number

mi restituisce un errore di sintassi, '$ db' imprevisto (T_VARIABLE)
  13. D

increment number

sto provando
  14. D

increment number

syntax error, unexpected 'formModel' (T_STRING), expecting variable (T_VARIABLE) or '{' or '$'
  15. D

increment number

something like that... I'm sorry but I'm not that good .. $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query ->select('coalasce(max(numero_pratica),0 +1') ->from($db->quoteName('movimenti')); $db->setQuery($query); $count = $db->loadResult(); return $count; $ formModel->...
  16. D

increment number

I saw how to add the php plugin and where to insert. Come on if you assign the value to the field with the code you recommended? $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query ->select('coalasce(max(numero_pratica),0 +1') ->from($db->quoteName('movimenti'))...
  17. D

i tried it doesn't work anyway
  18. D

i have this error: form.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Fx.Scroll is not a constructor at Object.setUpAll (form.js:3) at Object.r.extend.$owner (MooTools-Core-1.6.0-compressed.js:5) at Object.initialize (form.js:3) at Object.r.extend.$owner (MooTools-Core-1.6.0-compressed.js:5) at...
  19. D

inserting a "cascading dropdown" type field in the back-end works in the front-end it does not load empty list. Where am I doing wrong ?
  20. D

change layout

ok.... I try
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back