Search results

1. gilb33

Workaround Popup window too narrow

Good morning, Please excuse my bad English. I am using joomla 5.0.3 php 8.1.27 database 10.6.17-MariaDB and Fabrik 4.0. When I use Fabrik planning, by clicking on an item in the planning, Fabrik opens a Popup window which describes the elements in the list. It turns out that this list is too...
  2. gilb33

Fixed File attached in an email

Good morning, I am in Fabrik4 joomla 5, and I have a form which has its validation with two plugins sending two emails, one to the member and the other to the treasurer of the association. In the first email, a file is attached: //email information reservation accepted //Definition of attached...
  3. gilb33

PHP execution error following save method

Good morning, Please excuse my bad English. Under Joomla 5.0, in a Fabrik4 form I execute a PHP plug-ins which generates a PDF document with the TCPDF library. If I include the PHP code in the "PHP code code to execute when sending the form" window, its execution gives me a fatal error (see...
  4. gilb33

Calendar anomaly with Fabrik 3.9.2

Hello, Excuse my English translation ..... Since the upgrade of the Fabrik version 3.9.2, I note an anomaly which obliged me to restore my site because the display of the schedules of the Calendar plugins no longer works. My site in Joomla 3.9.19 with PHP 7.3.6 and Fabrik 3.9.2. Do you have any...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back