Search results

1. Enrique_Barrajon

Fixed table headers

Hi Bauer, I created a .JS sheet with your instructions with the code posted in WIKI to set the fixed headers and it works, but my list table is very large and exceeds the horizontal limits of the screen, so in at the time, I added a bit of CSS to be able to scroll horizontally across the screen...
  2. Enrique_Barrajon

SQL syntax error for dbjoin multiple, repeat group and repeat minimum

Hola, yo soy aun un usuario novato, pero he tenido un problema similar y el error lo arroja cuando se introduce un elemento de imagen dentro de un grupo con repetición. Si es éste tu caso, puede solucionarse prescindiendo del elemento imagen en ese grupo repetible.
  3. Enrique_Barrajon

Now I want a registered user to be able to see and edit the data that he entered, but I can't...

Now I want a registered user to be able to see and edit the data that he entered, but I can't get it to work.
  4. Enrique_Barrajon

Hi and thanks. In the end I decided to remove the commas in the table fields and there are no...

Hi and thanks. In the end I decided to remove the commas in the table fields and there are no more problems.
  5. Enrique_Barrajon

Cascadingdropdown does not show result when looking at fields containing commas, it only works...

Cascadingdropdown does not show result when looking at fields containing commas, it only works when looking in fields that do not contain commas. I have been looking for answers in the forum but have not found anything about it. What I can do?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back