Search results

1. G

Fixed Listing Fabrik Forms in the administrator

I have a weird issue on my website in the backend administrator. I have 42 Lists and 43 Forms (one form is an "add user" form which does not have an accompanying list). The issue is that when I go to the list of forms in backend admin there is one more page than needed in the page navigation...
  2. G

Workaround CSV export missing data when rows contain the same data

I think I would consider this a bug. I have a list with a repeating join that I have a display mode of "Each row separately". I use this list view to do CSV exports for some pivot analysis. The CSV export has selected columns to include in the export. The exported columns did not include the...
  3. G

Fixed List view display issue for repeat groups with single repeat

There is a display issue for lists when you have a repeatable joined table that displays joined table elements with either "merge rows" or "merge rows and reduce data". The issue arises for databasejoin and dropdown elements (possibly more) when there is only one repeat. The list displays a...
  4. G

Fixed Separator between groups in a repeating group

I have a list with a repeating group, and the repeat group has many fields. So when the list form is displayed the repeating group is configured to use the "list" rather than "table" template. I put some text in the repeat group "Introduction" field which helps to separate the groups visually...
  5. G

Fixed J5 & Fabrik4 Issue adding to a repeating group when editing a form

Many thanks for all the hard work on getting the official Fabrik4 release out which i have just installed in a dev environment: Joomla 5.0.2 Fabrik 4.0 PHP 8.2.14 I have a list with a repeating group. The repeating group is in table template and is sortable with drag&drop. When you edit or add...
  6. G

J!5 Issue with field element containing JSON when used in a Join

I have two tables A & B, and the list view for table A (left) joins table B. The join allows a repeating group. One of the elements in table B (a Field element) can contain a JSON string. When the Table B list is viewed or a row in this table edited or viewed all is fine. Also, when the list...
  7. G

J!5: Date Element month view has no background shading

Joomla ver: 5.0.0 Fabrik ver: 4Zeta PHP: 8.1 As requested on the Fabrik 4Zeta (F4zeta) availability announcement, I have tried F4Zeta on Fabrik 4.4 and on 5.0.0 (updated to J4.4 first then installed F4zeta then updated to J5.0.0) Cannot find any issues on J4.4, but on J5.0.0 the older Date...
  8. G

Drag and Drop button image on Sortable Repeatable Group

Version Fabrik 4(Epsilon) When you configure a repeatable group to be sortable via drag & drop, the button used to drag a row in the form edit is a bar chart icon. Is it possible to configure something else?
  9. G

JDate Element NULLs out in database when saved from an edit form if read only.

I have found a bug in Fabrik4(delta) for the JDate element used read only in a Fabrik form. The forms work fine in J!3 & Fabrik3.10. Apologies if this is reported already, but I could not see it searching manually in this forum. If you have a list with a JDate element that is displayed read...
  10. G

Removing Fabrik 3 components after Migration to Joomla4 and Fabrik4

Many thanks for all the efforts put into developing and testing the fabrik 4 components. I have been testing with the various test versions and currently using 4.0delta. For my use cases, it is working reliably (apart from the long standing issue with CSV imports when joins are present). As we...
  11. G

Fabrik List views always have horizontal scrollbars when using ja-simpli template

With Fabrik 4beta4b running on J4.2.7 and JoomlArt free template ja-simpli (2.0.2), displaying fabrik lists always displays with horizontal scrollbar no mater how wide the window. Using the same template on J3 this does not happen. I don't know if its the best/correct fix, but I have found...
  12. G

listcsv plugin

I make use of list plugin "listcsv" to run some php code when importing from CSV. I see the plugin is listed as planned for inclusion for Fabrik4.0. It would be great to see this available soon for beta testing.
  13. G

Unable to edit fabrik elements with Javascript code for field event processing.

After updating from Joomla 3.10.11 with Fabrik 3.10 to Joomla 4 with the Fabrik beta4 zip I find I cannot edit any element that has javascript code for form field event processing. When you edit such a file, browser debugger shows: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object...
  14. G

The Fabrik List Empty button does not cascade delete joined lists

Ie table A joined with table B and when I manually delete a row or set of rows in table A the left joined rows in table B are deleted. But when I use the LIST "empty" button to delete all rows of table A, the rows in table B are not cascade deleted. Is there an option other than disabling the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back