Search results

1. A

Fields Position

Hello, I need your help...what is the easiest way to change the fields positions in a form? for example I need to put three fields in the same row. Thanks
  2. A

Stock list, help

Hello, I have 3 lists: pencils, books, rucksacks. Now I need to make the stock list, with three elements: kind, item, amount. Kind is a dropbox, with 3 values: pencils, books, rucksacks. I would like that If I choose pencils the element “item” will take values from pencils list, if I choose...
  3. A

problem with Form Plugin

hello, I'm using this simple code in form-plugin (end of form submission - onAfterProccess) and it doesn't work: $sql = "UPDATE cars SET code='0000' WHERE id=1"; mysqli_query($conn, $sql); 'code' value never changes. Can you tell me why? Thanks
  4. A

Rename fileupload

Hello, i have a element with fileupload plugin. When I upload a file with this element I would like to rename it with the record ID. How can I do? Thanks
  5. A

Help with popups

Hello, I have a form "cars" with element "vehicle brand". This element is a dropdown with plugin databasejoin, connected to table "vehicle brands". On the form I would like to add a button near the vehicle brand dropdown with label "add new brand...". If I press this button I want to open a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back