Search results

1. A

Fields Position

I tryed to add more columns but nothing changes
  2. A

Fields Position

sorry, I can't find that option...can you help me?
  3. A

Fields Position

Hello, I need your help...what is the easiest way to change the fields positions in a form? for example I need to put three fields in the same row. Thanks
  4. A

Stock list, help

I have understood your solution, but there is a problem. Books can have different features, for example Books can have element “number of pages” and pencils don’t need this element. Rucksacks for example can have element “fabric type”. For this reason I thought that was better to split products...
  5. A

Stock list, help

Hello, I have 3 lists: pencils, books, rucksacks. Now I need to make the stock list, with three elements: kind, item, amount. Kind is a dropbox, with 3 values: pencils, books, rucksacks. I would like that If I choose pencils the element “item” will take values from pencils list, if I choose...
  6. A

problem with Form Plugin

I can offer you a coffee :D ...thank you very much! I have found the problem, I never used the "quote" keyword for print variables in query. Thanks ;)
  7. A

problem with Form Plugin

Thanks for your links but I can't find something that can help me :( ... I just need to change one value
  8. A

problem with Form Plugin

$conn is not set by default?? I'm establishing the connection to the database with command: $db = JFactory::getDBO(); and works if I extract data, but not for updating
  9. A

problem with Form Plugin

hello, I'm using this simple code in form-plugin (end of form submission - onAfterProccess) and it doesn't work: $sql = "UPDATE cars SET code='0000' WHERE id=1"; mysqli_query($conn, $sql); 'code' value never changes. Can you tell me why? Thanks
  10. A

Rename fileupload

thank you!
  11. A

Rename fileupload

Please can you explain me step by step what I have to do? thanks
  12. A

Rename fileupload

Hello, i have a element with fileupload plugin. When I upload a file with this element I would like to rename it with the record ID. How can I do? Thanks
  13. A

Help with popups

Thank you very much! But another question, can I change the position of this button? Can I move it to the right of the dropdown?
  14. A

Help with popups

Hello, I have a form "cars" with element "vehicle brand". This element is a dropdown with plugin databasejoin, connected to table "vehicle brands". On the form I would like to add a button near the vehicle brand dropdown with label "add new brand...". If I press this button I want to open a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back