Search results

1. K

overwriting js method

Hi everyone, I'm writing a list plugin and I want to overwrite fabrik autocomplete search() js method to another function in my plugin list js file, is there anyway to do that? I tried: Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.autocomplete.search', function () { self.search(); }.bind(this)); But didn't...
  2. K

Edit form via javascript

Hi everyone, I created a JS file to get the form via Ajax with this: jQuery.ajax({ type: "POST", url ...
  3. K

Global configuration parameter

Hi everyone! I want to get a user parameter in a template_css.php to do a conditional and I tried to use: $usersConfig = JComponentHelper::getParams('com_fabrik'); $paramPitt = $usersConfig->get('autocomplete_max_rows'); But I receive this error: <br /> <b>Warning</b>: The use statement with...
  4. K

Popup form issue

Hello everyone, I was reading this thread Related data popup form - custom form JS and this person had almost the same issue as I am. I have a button in my form that open a list to add a new data in that list and I have a new element render there that calls a js to build a tree. How can I...
  5. K

Error in custom list template

Hi! I've been working with some new templates using creating-a-custom-list-template to give more options for the users see content ofthe lists. The ajaxify option in Fabrik administration is on. When I apply a filter, works correctly and the clearing filtering too (as images n1 and n2), but...
  6. K

Accented characters in list filter

Hi everyone, I have a list with some records and I have a record with a accented word, when I search for this record in list without the accent no records are founded and I would like this record returned too. Someone know in which file I have to change de SQL clause to do something with 'LIKE'...
  7. K

Showon attribute in xml file

Hi everyone, I'm trying to set a showon attribute in a field in /plugins/fabrik_element_databasejoin/forms/fields.xml to make like a conditional field, doesnt anyone know if this attribute is working on Fabrik? because no changes happen in the frontend. Best regards, Karine
  8. K

New Fabrik Element

Hi everyone, I would like to know based on which documentation you guys used to create databasejoin element, because I have to create a new one based on databasejoin and when I change the xml code: <filename plugin="databasejoin">databasejoin.php</filename> to something like: <filename...
  9. K

New render type on databasejoin plugin

Hi everyone, We are trying to create a new type of render in databasejoin plugin, we are going to call as multiselect-auto-complete. It is very similar to chosen tags when Enhanced Dropdowns is activated, but the diference is the dropdown list is built via ajax and just when the user type some...
  10. K

Tags element and databasejoin

Hello, Is it possible to use tags element http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/tags-element/#introduction as a multiselect autocomplete in databasejoin element? because I'm interested in ajax auto-complete of the tags element to search the data from lists. The problem of using Enhanced...
  11. K

New functionality on databasejoin plugin

Hi, We want to add a new functionality on databasejoin plugin in my company, a multiselect autocomplete using jQuery UI. Where are treated the DOM events such as keydown, to render the list of options on the default autocomplete? Where can we add a new event listener to our new multiselect...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back