• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. K

overwriting js method

Hi everyone, I'm writing a list plugin and I want to overwrite fabrik autocomplete search() js method to another function in my plugin list js file, is there anyway to do that? I tried: Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.autocomplete.search', function () { self.search(); }.bind(this)); But didn't...
  2. K

Edit form via javascript

Hi everyone, I created a JS file to get the form via Ajax with this: jQuery.ajax({ type: "POST", url ...
  3. K

Global configuration parameter

Someone?
  4. K

Global configuration parameter

Hi everyone! I want to get a user parameter in a template_css.php to do a conditional and I tried to use: $usersConfig = JComponentHelper::getParams('com_fabrik'); $paramPitt = $usersConfig->get('autocomplete_max_rows'); But I receive this error: <br /> <b>Warning</b>: The use statement with...
  5. K

Using list div template with ajax nav no longer display anything after filtering up to an empty list

Hi everybody, I had the same problem and I got a solution with this thread, so thank you very much!. But now, I have another problem that I believe that is related with this thread. I added in line 89...
  6. K

about filtering

In your element (administration properties) go to List view settings -> Filters -> Filter data (field) and then mark Show all option
  7. K

Popup form issue

Hello everyone, I was reading this thread Related data popup form - custom form JS and this person had almost the same issue as I am. I have a button in my form that open a list to add a new data in that list and I have a new element render there that calls a js to build a tree. How can I...
  8. K

Error in custom list template

Anyone?
  9. K

Error in custom list template

Hi! I've been working with some new templates using creating-a-custom-list-template to give more options for the users see content ofthe lists. The ajaxify option in Fabrik administration is on. When I apply a filter, works correctly and the clearing filtering too (as images n1 and n2), but...
  10. K

Accented characters in list filter

Hi everyone, I have a list with some records and I have a record with a accented word, when I search for this record in list without the accent no records are founded and I would like this record returned too. Someone know in which file I have to change de SQL clause to do something with 'LIKE'...
  11. K

Showon attribute in xml file

Hello, Yes, look the images. I use the simple example in https://docs.joomla.org/Form_field#Showon in administrator\components\com_contact\config.xml and worked, but using the same example in plugins\fabrik_element\databasejoin\forms\fields.xml doesn't worked. Best regards, Karine
  12. K

The image is here, sorry
  13. K

Hi, I'm pretty sure that I'm doing correctly, I tried to use the simplest example in https://docs.joomla.org/Form_field#Showon and didn't work. Take a look: <field name="foo" type="list" > <option value="1">JYES</option> <option value="0">JNO</option> </field> <field...
  14. K

Hi everyone, I'm trying to set a showon attribute in a field in /plugins/fabrik_element_databasejoin/forms/fields.xml to make like a conditional field, doesnt anyone know if this attribute is working on Fabrik? because no changes happen in the frontend. Best regards, Karine
  15. K

New Fabrik Element

Hi everyone, I would like to know based on which documentation you guys used to create databasejoin element, because I have to create a new one based on databasejoin and when I change the xml code: <filename plugin="databasejoin">databasejoin.php</filename> to something like: <filename...
  16. K

New render type on databasejoin plugin

Hi everyone, We are trying to create a new type of render in databasejoin plugin, we are going to call as multiselect-auto-complete. It is very similar to chosen tags when Enhanced Dropdowns is activated, but the diference is the dropdown list is built via ajax and just when the user type some...
  17. K

Database join multi select and autocomplete

We are trying to modify the chosen-loader.js to not rendering all the data from the list as dropdown and just retrive the data when the user type some characters in the input, you know where in the code this file is called? because we tried to modify the file in...
  18. K

Database join multi select and autocomplete

It doesn't work well
  19. K

Tags element and databasejoin

Hello, Is it possible to use tags element http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/tags-element/#introduction as a multiselect autocomplete in databasejoin element? because I'm interested in ajax auto-complete of the tags element to search the data from lists. The problem of using Enhanced...
  20. K

New functionality on databasejoin plugin

Hi, We want to add a new functionality on databasejoin plugin in my company, a multiselect autocomplete using jQuery UI. Where are treated the DOM events such as keydown, to render the list of options on the default autocomplete? Where can we add a new event listener to our new multiselect...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back