Search results

1. fujitsuDev

Update another field from a field of same table

I've tried this, but wrong... I must have done something like that: $formModel->updateFormData('{form_name___reset_date}', 0); :eek: Thank you both :)
  2. fujitsuDev

Update another field from a field of same table

Hi, I would like update value of yes/no field but after that it execute they validations. An "expiration_date" field check a yes/no "reset_date" field at submit. My problem: this yes/no field is recorded in DB as yes (1) and I wont. I want this number to go back to 0 systematically, even if...
  3. fujitsuDev

Issue with condition of plugin Email under Scheduled task

Okay, just always needs to add "_raw" suffix everywhere... {fabrik_myform___status_raw} {fabrik_myform___email_sent_raw} {fabrik_myform___expiration_date_raw} Solved. Thank you. :)
  4. fujitsuDev

Yes, and I gradually tried to return only 'true' with hopefully it would work, but whether in the most complicated or simplest ways, the condition is never interpreted like PHP would make. if( '{fabrik_myform___status}' != '1' || '{fabrik_myform___email_sent}' == '1' ||...
  5. fujitsuDev

Gallery popup lightbox doesn't work anymore

I would like to go back to this issue. Normally, without any modification whatsoever, if gallery is activated, lightbox is keeped over gallery too (I don't feel like)? Anyone have any leads? Unfortunately, I don't have any new elements to bring for help :(
  6. fujitsuDev

Hi, Condition field from plugin not work. It send always mails for every records or nothing. I've tried many combinations, I don't know what to do anymore... Exemple, I've only two records that fulfils the condition in DB: And my condition works, no doubt about it (ested on 3v4l.org)...
  7. fujitsuDev

Fabrik List Module issue on delete element: "Invalid controller: list"

It's strange, I had already tried to activate this feature because I saw on another subject that it solved a problem, but this change didn't work for me the first time... I probably did it only from Components > Fabrik > Lists But with option enabled, it forces detail view popup too and I don't...
  8. fujitsuDev

Fabrik List Module issue on delete element: "Invalid controller: list"

Hi, I've a "Invalid controller: list" error on Delete button from Fabrik List Module. This error isn't explicit enough... 3 modules integrated on the same page and they were working before... I can't go back to the time when it no longer worked. All lists modules uses the bootstrap default...
  9. fujitsuDev

No: same issue with default bootstrap template. Front code generated is same for this element. But... I disabled all plugins for this form. What can I do else? Thanks.
  10. fujitsuDev

Hi, By default, images in slideshow can be opened in light popup on click, right? I use a custom template, but lightbox doesn't work on hover. Template custom code: <div> <?php $element = $this->groups['offer_4_pictures_comments']->elements['pictures']; ?> <?php if...
  11. fujitsuDev

I can't find how to add element/column to list view

Hi, Option "Show in list" is activated in element settings: Access to this element is Public, not restrictive. What else? Thanks.
  12. fujitsuDev

Exclude from email plugin attachments the files uploaded with form

Images attached from upload element of form. The form email plugin, attachs automaticly they images to email. I don't want. Example: Thanks.
  13. fujitsuDev

How can we capture submitted data of lists filter?

Hi, I would like capture and record in database lists filter's submitted data (for stats use): how I can do and, most importantly, where? I can't find Fabrik file with filter's POST data traitment. Thanks.
  14. fujitsuDev

Can't connect to distant database with ip:port

That works finally... Problem was that the login was entered with a space at the end of the string. I suggest to add trim() of they fields for avoid this issue.
  15. fujitsuDev

How to try-catch and display errors with PHP validation module?

Thanks for this helpful sample ;)
  16. fujitsuDev

Yes indeed, I must restudy the use of try / catch that I too rarely used until now. Thanks :)
  17. fujitsuDev

Thanks! That's works. --- My example for others: Please considere tooltip indication: "Status" form field (select): HTML: <select name="fabrik_form___status[]" id="fabrik_form___status" class="fabrikinput form-control inputbox input" data-kpxc-id="abcde"> <option...
  18. fujitsuDev

Can't connect to distant database with ip:port

Distant server works with MySQLi. The connection use an DB user registered from another server (same that Fabrik DB), not in the destination distant DB server. This screenshot shows the PMA installed from another domain that access to the distant DB server (successfully): Can this be...
  19. fujitsuDev

Yes, on max: This is a phony example that I wanted simplified from the original but it's not a big success indeed, yes... :confused: With my validation I want to force the replacement of the value / option of a select field of the submitted form. This field must be automatically defined...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back