Search results

1. kjalderton

Text Area Readmore

Using the latest Fabrik and the text area field. If I select readmore in the Wysiwyg editor CMS Content, on rendering as detail view the whole text shows. Is this one of those things that are not supposed to work?
  2. kjalderton

Fabrik 4 Password Field

Every form I create that needs a password field whether or not I am connected to Joomla password or not gives me the following error: Deprecated: password_hash(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($password) of type string is deprecated in...
  3. kjalderton

Solved Unable to display user form for edit

I have been trying to use the following and all I am getting is a new form {fabrik view=form id=5 userkey=clients rowid=[$my->id]} If I remove [$my->id] and replace with a number my form appears correctly but trying to this gives a form for entering data. has $my->id been superseded? Many...
  4. kjalderton

Unable to create admin list module

Fresh J4 and Fabrik4 install. Trying to add admin module of a list and it appears I am missing components/com_fabrik/views/package/view.html and also /components/com_fabrik/controllers/package.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') or have I got something wrong? Many thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back