Search results

1. kjalderton

Text Area Readmore

Using the latest Fabrik and the text area field. If I select readmore in the Wysiwyg editor CMS Content, on rendering as detail view the whole text shows. Is this one of those things that are not supposed to work?
  2. kjalderton

Fabrik 4 Password Field

Great! I get it now. Thanks for your help once again.
  3. kjalderton

Fabrik 4 Password Field

Every form I create that needs a password field whether or not I am connected to Joomla password or not gives me the following error: Deprecated: password_hash(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($password) of type string is deprecated in...
  4. kjalderton

Solved Unable to display user form for edit

I have just found the latest Fabrik and installed it. All is working lovely. Thanks for your help
  5. kjalderton

The version of Fabrk4 is delta. php 8.1 I can not see if I have altered more than the slashes on $date. A copy is attached.
  6. kjalderton

That is strange, I do not have #_fabrik_change_log I do have #_fabrik_log
  7. kjalderton

Very good. Corrected those but we are still loading with this error: error Uncaught Throwable of type Error thrown with message "Call to a member function setQuery() on null". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_form/log/log.php(48): PlgFabrik_FormLog->install() #1...
  8. kjalderton

Your spot on again. I was trying the log plugin and left it loading. Still loading now. Once deleted everything is good. I assume the log plugin is WIP. Many, many thanks again
  9. kjalderton

The penny has finally dropped. Thank you so much for your assistance. I works now. The only problem I get now if some one registers it throws an error: "Class "Date" not found" on checking the logs I have the following: CRITICAL error Uncaught Throwable of type Error thrown with...
  10. kjalderton

I have clients_id which is an internal ID this stores the details, which is linked to Joomla id is this not correct?
  11. kjalderton

Thank you troester for your help. "usekey" (not userkey) my mistake and I thought that was it but alas it is not. {fabrik view=form id=5 usekey=clients rowid=-1} form displays but no data. {fabrik view=details id=5 usekey=clients_id rowid=-2} displays a random user {fabrik view=details id=5...
  12. kjalderton

I have tried getting around this with using a menu but filling in the menu's 'Fabrik Form Options' with '-1' as it instructs for logged in user's detail. The form appears ready to be filled in and saved. In the under laying field, 'Row Id' I have filled in the 'Name id' as it says. Still...
  13. kjalderton

I have been trying to use the following and all I am getting is a new form {fabrik view=form id=5 userkey=clients rowid=[$my->id]} If I remove [$my->id] and replace with a number my form appears correctly but trying to this gives a form for entering data. has $my->id been superseded? Many...
  14. kjalderton

Unable to create admin list module

Thank you wezetel. I have now found out how to make a admin menu item. :) This is the way I have done it. From the Administrator modules chose Custom. Then going to Extensions > language overrides because Fabrik was not picking up the language I done this. Not sure if I have posted...
  15. kjalderton

Thank you all very much. I used a custom module as wezetel suggested and changed the menu items in Joomla language overrides as I couldn't figure out how you managed to do the menu URL. :(
  16. kjalderton

Fresh J4 and Fabrik4 install. Trying to add admin module of a list and it appears I am missing components/com_fabrik/views/package/view.html and also /components/com_fabrik/controllers/package.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') or have I got something wrong? Many thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back