Search results

1. lori19

Rendering issues with Ajaxify Links

Hi there! Yes, the behaviour is the same. I recreated the setup on a new XAMPP. installation: - The jdate issue is gone, so I think I have to check if the language files are complete. - The javascript hide/show is still here, however, I get now a JS error of the sort null is not an object...
  2. lori19

I'm running English. And there is indeed a JS Error: TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'document.getElements('input[name=rowid]')[0].value') form.js 897 Joomla 4.4.3 (/ Fabrik 4.0
  3. lori19

Hello! I'm experimenting with the "Ajaxify Links" setting in the list options that opens form and view in a modal and encountered some issues: - jdate field in the Add view: I put the date format on 'd M Y' and it displays as '02 APRIL_SHORT 2024' - details view: javascript hide/show are not...
  4. lori19

Solved Search form to filter multiple lists

Hi there! Two lines of investigation: For 1) Rename your param1 to something else, more unique. It might be that param1 clashes with some other code somewhere. For 2) Check the settings of the filtering: Is it "on change" or "on click"? This is done in the list section. As the first list is...
  5. lori19

Fabrik Visualizations Info

No, I created a new list with only one record ( = one row, or one line in phpMyAdmin :-) ) that contains only two elements: the "date from" and the "date to".
  6. lori19

Hi there! Sorry, my explanation was a bit too short, I guess. Your in aim is to make the plotalot graphs more dynamic. Here's my setup. I have list A with a lot of rows containing data of persons and interactions they did/received at certain times. Now I want to generate graphs for time ranges...
  7. lori19

Hello! I'm also using Plotalot. It has a feature to take variables from outside (check the manual), which I use to make my visualization more interactive. Another way would be to make a specific list with fabrik for the parameter that you want to use dynamically. It contains only one row with...
  8. lori19

After filter, edit a Fabrik line and return doesn't come back to the Fabrik list

Hi ! I'm not entirely sure what you want to achieve, but in general the back/retrun button does simply retrun/go back to the previous page. It is like if you would click the back button in your browser. What you could do is setup a custom button with the button element and make it jump to the...
  9. lori19

Fixed Plugin "textarea" with "WYSIWYG Editor" deletes <Test> on saving

Hi! I would guess that has more to do with the current WYSiWYG editor that you use. For example, my preferred editor, JCE, has a HTML cleanup feature that checks all HTML and even removes some. Check your editors settings and see if you can customise. Kindly, Lorenz
  10. lori19

Workaround Sehedule: Email with placeholder

Got it! My use case is indeed not really ordinary: I'm experimenting with automating some data quality and security checks (like rows with no modification or users with no login for the last 6 months) using a special fabric list. The resulting form/detail view is then sent to all users. I guess...
  11. lori19

I see, thanks! But: Does this sequence make sense? I want to send an email to all registered, non-blockes Joomla users. I can easily generate a string with all those addresses, however, I am not sure how to generate the date in the format indicated above. Am I missing something? Kindly, Lorenz
  12. lori19

Hi all! I'm trying to run a scheduled email to multiple addresses.If I input the To: addresses manually, all is fine. If I generate my To: addresses dynamically using a calc element and insert the placeholder in the To: field, the test run produces an error: Note an email address...
  13. lori19

Create query from another connection

It's $query = $db->createQuery() :-)
  14. lori19

Subquery in Calc element

Hi there! I'm not sure what you want to do or where the your problem is, but it sounds to me that you my need a JOIN in your query. See "Selecting Records form multiple tables" in https://docs.joomla.org/Selecting_data_using_JDatabase Kindly, Lorenz
  15. lori19

[SOLVED]Sending conditional emails fileupload

Sorry, try this $filetoupload = '{cedolinidipendant___filetoupload}'; if (isset($filetoupload)) {
  16. lori19

Hi there! Here's how I would do it: First, I don't think you need the $origData part, the placeholders are available right away. Then something like this: if (isset('{cedolinidipendant___filetoupload}') { return true; // send the mail } elseif { return false; // don't send the mail }...
  17. lori19

Well, what was your code in the condition? In principle, it makes no difference if you check for a ticked checkbox or for a supplied filename.
  18. lori19

Cascading dropdown in filter

Hello Thanks for the tip with the dbjoin and the ajax update. After some experimenting I made it work. I used the data where clause to narrow down the dropdown selection then the filter where clause to open it back up. However, there seems to be some strange behaviour, and I'm not sure that...
  19. lori19

Cascading dropdown in filter

Hello fellow Fabrikans! Here's one that is keeping me busy right now. Maybe you encountered it too and have some ideas. I have a cascading dropdown element that I also want to use in the filter option. Only it shows no values to select - until you choose also a value for the element that the...
  20. lori19

Hi there! The email plugin for forms has a condition option. You could test there fi the upload field has a meaningful value. However, I'm not sure what happens when the actual upload of the file fails for some reason. Kindly, Lorenz
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back