Search results

1. C

No list Shown on remote connexion

Hi, I add a new connection to another website done with fabrik and connexion is succesfull. But when i try to add upsert pulugion i can select the connexion but no list are shown, so i can't select which table to upsert. Please help its urrgent. Other question, can i add multiple upsert plugin...
  2. C

Problem when changing user group

Hi, I have list which store user id and user groups, i use prefilter based on id for registred user to see only his own records and on user groups for manager to see teams records. Everything work perfect, but when i change user from one group to another records are steel in database but...
  3. C

Database join element where close based on field value

Hi, I have a form with database join element which is filtred using where close to show only user related data. I need to add seconde where close to show only row that match with an element field in the form, i used this code but it shows nothing WHERE {thistable}.created_by = {$my->id} and...
  4. C

How to get user actuel position ???

Hi, Im using fabrik for CRM application and im very satisfied but Googlemaps api is no longer free and its very expensive and im using google maps element for adresse geocoding and for getting sales reps position when they submit forms. How can i use open street maps or other free maps service...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back