Search results

1. T

Workaround Joomla 5.1 - Error on saving modifications to a list or form (non-English backend)

Thank you, your workaround is obviously working. As for changing DATE_FORMAT, it hasn't affected saving articles in my case, but it's always better to stick to fixes that don't affect the whole J! installation.
  2. T

Workaround Joomla 5.1 - Error on saving modifications to a list or form (non-English backend)

Yesss! I've got this little rascall. In Polish translation there is a line (in joomla.ini): DATE_FORMAT_FILTER_DATETIME="d-m-Y H:i:s" Changed it to: DATE_FORMAT_FILTER_DATETIME="Y-m-d H:i:s" ... and it's working again.
  3. T

Your post made me think. I've tried a few things that at first might seem ridiculous and... bingo! When I switch backend from Polish to English, it works again. Must be some changes in J5.1, which collide with Polish translation for J5.0. I'm sorry for the confusion, I've head no idea. Troester...
  4. T

Hi, after updating Joomla to 5.1 and merging Fabrik fix, I cannot save modifications to any list or form in the backend. I've tried to create a list - it works. I just cannot save changes to a configuration of any of them. I get this error: Call Stack # Function Location 1 ()...
  5. T

Fixed Joomla 5.1 and 'Fabrik cannot find files...' error

It's working like a charm. As always! <3
  6. T

I was trying to be clever myself but no. I renamed the folder, then copied and renamed, but everytime I get this: Call Stack # Function Location 1 () JROOT/libraries/src/Form/Field/TextField.php:250 2 Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\TextField->getInput()...
  7. T

Hi, I've just updated Joomla from from 5.0.x to 5.1 and got this error: Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla. DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin until this is resolved. Please visit our web site and check for announcements about this version. Help?...
  8. T

Disappearing labels with tooltips

I use Fabrik in the frontend, but will do some additional checking in the backend and will get back with more info. The biggest problem is: it happens very irregularly, so it's impossible to catch it on demand. I enclose the situation, where on load I get disply: none for the label (for no...
  9. T

Now I look like a lunatic, don't I. But I enclose screenshots to show you what I mean: - sscursoroff1.jpg: element's label with tooltip when cursor is off the label - sscursorhover1.jpg: the cursor over the label - sscursoroff2,jpg: html page structure when cursor is off label -...
  10. T

Hi, unfortunately the tooltip solution is not applicable here. Here's what I've found so far: the problem must be JS script(s), which modifies label of the element with tooltip (adds 'aria' part) and adds the 'tooltip' part at the end of the page. Spotted cases: - the script on page load, loads...
  11. T

Haven't checked backend yet, (I use the form on the frontend), as for the template - Cassiopeia.
  12. T

Hi, my system: PHP 8.2, Joomla 5.0.2, Fabrik 4.0. I've noticed that sometimes (not always!) when element has a tooltip, while loading form its label gets 'style=display: none;' and the element has no label in the form, which is frustrating. It happens also with element having validations...
  13. T

Joomla 5 - File upload element problems

Thank you for clearing things up for me. I've created workaround, which previews cropped image correctly. Regarding PDF - no issues here, I finally got to all the data I need (I needed clean path to cropped image, but earlier mentioned workaround fixed this). I just wanted to be sure that the...
  14. T

Joomla 5.0.2, Fabrik 4 Zeta. EDIT: Just checked my Joomla 4.4.2 installation - it's exactly the same. I enslose 3 screenshots: screen1.jpg - this is what I see when I upload image, save changes and reopen form (no preview thumbnail). When I click on the 4-arrow icon, I get... screen2.jpg -...
  15. T

Hi, it's a little embarassing, but I've been using Fabrik for years now... just not the file upload element. Now I have to upload image (just one per form), crop it and save it, so I can generate PDF with cropped photo. And this is where I start to struggle, because: 1) when I save and re-open...
  16. T

Problem with donating, not website

Yep, it went through! Thank you.
  17. T

Problem with donating, not website

Hi, I'm sorry, I had no idea where to put this info. I've just tried to donate but got info from PayPal that it can't be done, because Skurvish Enterprises' donations exceeded something.
  18. T

Joomla 5 / Fabrik 4 DOMPDF performance

My goodness! You're a genius! This way I can have multiple custom PDF templates for one form. Thank you very very much :)
  19. T

Joomla 5 / Fabrik 4 DOMPDF performance

Yes, Fabrik's DOMPDF. I use calc element in list view with link 'index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=[dynamicid]&rowid={rowid}&format=pdf. I have a few copies of the form with different PDF template settings and different PDF templates and - depending on user's preferences (taken...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back