Search results

1. idrive72

Colour Picker Box

Great!!! Thanks again.
  2. idrive72

Colour Picker Box

Great, good to know! One last question: having several color pickers on my site, if I want to apply the change only to one in particular, how should I do it?
  3. idrive72

Colour Picker Box

Ok thanks for the answer but what I wanted to know was which file should I go to write the css code. For the moment I solved it, I don't know if it's right but it works. I created a custom_css.php file, copying it from the example of the same name, the file path is...
  4. idrive72

Colour Picker Box

Yes, I tried but I don't know how to trace the css file
  5. idrive72

Colour Picker Box

Yes, I thought so but I don't know where to start. Can you give me an example please?
  6. idrive72

Colour Picker Box

Hello everyone and happy 2023! I would like to know if there is a way to be able to enlarge the color picker box. I would like to enlarge it to 100px. Thank you.
  7. idrive72

TinyMCE Editor not working for textarea element

I did some testing on another site, a completely different setup. Same behavior when enabling pagination. Textarea fields with WYSIWYG editor, regardless of field settings and template used, editor mode is not usable while code mode works fine.
  8. idrive72

No, it still doesn't work, I've already tried it. I remember that the problem occurs only when group paging is active. If I disable pagination, everything works fine.
  9. idrive72

Nothing, I've tried everything but nothing changes.
  10. idrive72

Unfortunately I don't detect anything significant. The weird thing is that if I select the code panel, it works fine.
  11. idrive72

Has anyone encountered the same problem?
  12. idrive72

Small update: setting the default Protostar template, the situation does not change. I'm currently using Gantry's Helium. Thank you.
  13. idrive72

Hi, I'm having the same problem too. I have a JCE Pro license but the problem seems to be with Fabrik because it also occurs with other editors like TinyMCE. I found that the problem occurs when the textarea element, is in a Pagination group - multi page forms. If I disable Pagination - multi...
  14. idrive72

H1 title in detail view

Thanks very much for the reply. Indeed the string <h1>%s</h1> works correctly. The link you entered doesn't work, it only works if I delete the www. To show it in details view only, I figured out that I need to create a custom_css.php file at...
  15. idrive72

H1 title in detail view

Hi, I have a question about viewing the details of a list. In this list I have several fields and one of them is the name of the company that will fill out the form. I would like to know how to display company name as H1 title in detail view. Thanks for whoever wants to help me.
  16. idrive72

Plugin Yes/NO - Icons

Thank you so much, it was so easy. ;-)
  17. idrive72

Plugin Yes/NO - Icons

Hi, I would like to know how to change the icons related to the Yes / No plugin. Is it possible to insert others of different ones? I saw that in the plugin settings there are items related to icons but whatever I enter, nothing is displayed. What type of file / image / icon is accepted? I am...
  18. idrive72

Tables and surroundings

Thanks for the tips, you are very kind. I have another question, but I will open a new topic. Thank you.
  19. idrive72

Tables and surroundings

Ok thanks for the info, I immediately start to do some tests.
  20. idrive72

Tables and surroundings

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back