• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. samani

is it possible to buy fabrik?

hi is there anyone that can to answer to this question? I think the Fabrik has to sell its license in order to survive. what is your idea?
  2. samani

google not return any result from Fabrik forum

hi why when i search from google for, there are not any result to return or has low result? is there any problem for fabrik forum post indexed in google?
  3. samani

is it possible fullcalendar update?

hi fabrik fullcalendar use V3.5.1 but in now original fullcalendar release 5.9.0 have you any plan to update that library? is it possible i do that and publish? @cheesegrits @troester
  4. samani

is it possible to add custom CSS class to a filed?

hi. i understand this is maybe ask in the past but i search and can not find anything. i want add my own custom css class name to a field(element) in the form or detail. is it possible?
  5. samani

[SOLVED] if i want show label of detail/delete/edit button

hi. i edit the label of edit/detail/delete button in the list. look at the picture please: but it is not work and not show any label. i set "Render buttons as" to different the Inline mode and Use Global but it not show label. i change "hidden" in this line and it is work...
  6. samani

fabrik unpublish from joomla extensions?why?

hi please see this link : https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/fabrik/ why they say : This extension has been unpublished for the following reason: UR7: Under Investigation
  7. samani

how to order list by count of record in each group by section?

hi i use group by in my list and i want sort descending of group with max record. is it possible and how? for example i want come the group of maximum count of record to first of list.
  8. samani

is it possible update fullcalendar.js lib?

hi. can you commit new fullcalendar lib? there is many option added and bug removed. also why fullcalendar option in fullcalendar viz not work? can you test it work or not?
  9. samani

need advise about convert list value

hi i create an individual element from date. now i want convert it when it show in the list. where i need to change code? you can figure out i want show something other converted value of real value saved in database...i understand that i can use OnLoadData in list plugin but i want standalove...
  10. samani

maybe bug in export ContentType

hi i want to export content type from one form with Persian name. but when i go to /administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/content_types i see that xml file have no name. simply there is ".xml" file
  11. samani

validation not work on multipage

hi 1-i use my PHP validation on filed and it work correctly but when i enable multipage in fabrik group, it is not work. 2-i use not empty validation in the upload element but when i enable multipage it give me error that your element is empty.
  12. samani

maybe bug in upload element

hi when i use commented code in the Rename Code section of upload element, i get the error in the form submitting processes : can not transfer file from tmp (translated from persian) when i remove commented code, the process is work correctly.
  13. samani

is it possible change slider element to html5?

hi the default Fabrik slider element has little problem with touch screen devise and can not scroll position of knob with finger. is it possible use html 5 range slider instead of that? how can i develop that? i find this...
  14. samani

is there any fabrikCategory in fabrik to put form in there?

hi i want to put some form/list/group in some category. i want create my own simple configuration table(list) for when one php plugin of form want do some calculate about that form, by this method, i can access to more custom config for that form in my custom config. but for some reason i want...
  15. samani

fileupload element and persian character problem

hi i use persian character for name of some files in my pc and when i upload through fileupload element , it is replaced with _ character in my server. how to solve it?
  16. samani

can anyone say me which viz is deprecated?

hi 1-i want to understand what are viz s are work correctly? 2-also in the past, Hugh say he want integrate fabrik with plotalot. is there any plan for that or is it do or need to how much found? 3-which is better? plotalot or fusionchart viz?
  17. samani

why date-time element return time=0

hi when i save any record in a form i get only date with correct value and get time =00:00 i see configuration of that element but i can not understand what is problem.
  18. samani

placeholder for dropdown only return value,not label

hi i have a simple dropdown element that has some velue/lable such as 1/A 2/B 3/C .... i want get A or B or.... infact i want get label but it is return only value i use these syntax : $formModel->getElementData('registration___city'); '{registration___city}' but in both syntax i get value of...
  19. samani

is there any {this} placeholder?

hi i want to write code to say each element to get for example "element name". you can imagine i want get lable of element as a placeholder. i want write some php validation for each of my element to get name of that element and if it has 6 character, then return true...
  20. samani

how fabrik support work now?

hi we waiting for publish your new support plan for a long time. i send to you in this post : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-contract-professional-support.50310/#post-263325 but not anyone answer me...please say how you want work.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back