• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. mahmoodee

MVC structure fabrik 5 and joomla 5

It is a sad news, it has shocked me. My condolences to his family and loved ones
  2. mahmoodee

MVC structure fabrik 5 and joomla 5

Did Henk die? My English is not good.. Is it correct what I understood?
  3. mahmoodee

Pre-Fabrik4 forums search not available

It's working now..thank you
  4. mahmoodee

Pre-Fabrik4 forums search not available

Hello, "Pre-Fabrik4 forums categories remain available to search as there is a wealth of information there." I tried to search but found that the forum was closed and could not be searched either. We learned Fabric and programming through that forum. Please open the search option at least...
  5. mahmoodee

fusion chart console error

Thank you it is work now , the problem was related to folder access settings
  6. mahmoodee

fusion chart console error

Hello, I have installed the fusion char package correctly as in https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/fusion-charts-visualization/#installation-tasks the fusion chart show blank page on frontend . the console show this errors Refused to execute script from...
  7. mahmoodee

Validate Alert without block the sending of the form

I will try this , thank you very much
  8. mahmoodee

Validate Alert without block the sending of the form

Hello , I want to validate if the email is unique value, I want to show this message "the email is already exist" , before send the form and without block the sending of the form . is there a way to do that ? thank you
  9. mahmoodee

HTML on the fly

you can create a custom template for invoice details then create link or button with url like: javascript: w=window.open('./index.php?option=com_fabrik&tmpl=component&view=details&formid=8&rowid={attends___serial}&layout=invoice'); w.print(); when the user click on the link , it will open...
  10. mahmoodee

fabrikar forums google search

site:fabrikar.com/forums show only 6 results Previously, the search engine showed hundreds of results
  11. mahmoodee

fabrikar forums google search

Hi, Why is Google no longer showing search results from fabrikar.com/forums . Previously, I was searching for a topic within the Fabric Forum through the Google search engine . Now no results are shown Please re-index this forum on Google thank you
  12. mahmoodee

Integration between Fabrik x Moodle - SOLVED

you can try this plugin https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/joomdle/
  13. mahmoodee

Filter textboxes

edit element > List view settings > Filters tab > Filter class choose the class like: col-md-12
  14. mahmoodee

Error messages not shown in multipage form (yes for singlepage form)

Ajax will show everything in modal , there is not an option for display the errors inline. you can try this solution : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/ajax-validation-inline-error-messages.51143/
  15. mahmoodee

Get data from a rest api

You can use webservice list plugin http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/webservice-list-plugin/
  16. mahmoodee

Problems with Facebook sharing button and Ajax upload

This is the code I am using for detecting the title and description and image that will be sharing on social media put it in details view template $blog=$this->groups['blog'];//blog : the name of group $blog2=$blog->elements; $titleraw=$blog2['title']->element_raw; //title : the name of field...
  17. mahmoodee

Problems with Facebook sharing button and Ajax upload

Hello, What are you trying to share? list page or details page I am using some code in a details view template to specify the image I want to share on facebook or twitter or any social media
  18. mahmoodee

is it possible change slider element to html5?

It would look great if it could be used in list filter
  19. mahmoodee

Enhanced multiselect dropdown loading issue

Hello, I am using dbjoinelemnt element with enhanced multiselect dropdown option . I am facing a problem with dropdown , initially while page loading the list displayed in enlarge form(All items are visible and no effect of chosen library)for some moment and then it regain the desired feel and...
  20. mahmoodee

List Related Data counter problem with multiselect databasejoin

Hello, I created a databasejoin from a list with multiselect dropdownn render that work perfectly. Then I enable Link to list in the Related Data tab in the joined list. When I display the joined list it's always displayed 0 for the count of related data but when I click on the link I can see...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back