Search results

1. M

[SOLVED] jlayouts quik question

Dear Hugh hi I have tried the layout override found in the wiki it work exactly has explained for pagination in the example "/templates/{current-joomla-template}/html/layouts/com_fabrik/list_X/pagination " so I tried to copy the list folder so that I could modify the fabrik-filters.php but...
  2. M

how to combine the data of 2 lists on one page

hi I have 2 lists, one list with product models and a short description then I have a second list with models and their respective size and detailed description. I would like , once I click on a product, a new page opens and on top the page i get the product general description from the 1st...
  3. M

web server crash after viewing a list

hi my server crashes when I go to some fabrik pages in my log file I found this [Mon May 02 12:37:20.074564 2016] [:error] [pid 7836:tid 800] [client 127.0.0.1:56569] PHP Fatal error: Cannot use Joomla\\String\\String as String because 'String' is a special class name in...
  4. M

csv import issue

I have joomla 3.4.8, latest fabrik 3.4.3 when I import the csv , the headers are imported correctly , but it skips the 1st column of data so the date and the headers don't match any more . also if I try to import without primary key I get an error msg on my older setup of fabrik 3.3.4 I...
  5. M

ajax loading gif

Dear how to position the ajax loading gif on the center of the page ? Best Regards Manuel
  6. M

Filters in 2 rows spread on 100% of the width

Dear Hugh In a previous poste you mentioned that you will change some things in the filter layout any news about that ? I am trying to get the filter to show in 2 columns and spread evenly on the total available width. Thanks Best Regards Manuel
  7. M

range slider to filter a list

Dear, I found a great slider http://refreshless.com/nouislider/ Witch from what I have seen/tested so far, seems a little bit more flexible then the one proposed in Fabrik download section. (only for forms ?) For example a very important option is decimals 0.01 witch I am not sure but...
  8. M

[ Solved ] Whitch is better using the cal or doing the cal in the sql

Dear In the thread about the exchange rate I aked one question quoted here under I managed to get the drop down to work with your help . Thank again for that ! now to go forward I have to chose a direction , but since I am quit new to Fabrik i d'like to pick your brains quote from my...
  9. M

[ Solved ] Multiple lists on the same database table

Dear Quick Question I have a list A , I did a copy , witch duplicate the list, then I get list A and list B, but it creates a parent child link. Is it possible to have that link removed and be able to change the parameters of the element independently ? If yes how to go about it ? Best...
  10. M

[ Solved ] Exchange Rates

Hi Could any one point me out in the right direction : I would like my Joomla template to have a drop down to select the currency for the site. I am not sure where to start. any help would be appreciated. Best Regards Manuel
  11. M

CheckBox Slow motion

Dear I am facing an small issue I have lots of checkboxes to filter my list they run in slow-motion when I click on them. The setup is the most basic , I have 6 fields whom I filter via checkboxes : 4 fields have 3 checkbox, 1 filed got 10 checkboxes, 1 fieldwith 7 checkboxes. I...
  12. M

[SOLVED] list in details page

Hi every one , hope you all had a good festivities for this new year. When I add {fabrik view=list id=4 test___size= [test2___size] layout=bootstrap } in the default detail template it returns no record but the pagination is rendered, For testing I added {test2___size} in the default detail...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back