Search results

1. fstorch

Fixed: Epsilon: Birthday Plugin fails to store

Just found that the birthday plugin in Epsilon fails to store the data. No error shown, but no Birthday in DB. Still worked fine in Delta. At first glance, couldn’t find any log entry for the problem, but currently too busy to investigate deeply. Fails in front end and back end. Can be...
  2. fstorch

Solved: Comment Plugin (Local commenting) not working

Environment: J! 4.3.3 Fabrik4Delta PHP 8.2 No error in administrator/logs. Log Almost Everything set. &fabrikdebug=1 shows nothing No record added to comment table To Test: http://jtest.conacare.de/index.php/all-primary/form/1/5 Entering a comment shows just:
  3. fstorch

How to circumvent the Fullcalendar Label Issue?

This issue exists in F3 as well: Post Label element for fullcalendar vis But is there some (easy?) way to show the label of a Databasejoin field in a Fullcalendar Visualization? I tried a calc field : return '{event_join_info}'; as Label field but the Event shows up empty. With the...
  4. fstorch

Solved: Visualization fullcalendar - create event fails

Environment: J! 4.3.3 Fabrik Delta PHP 8.1 List has a start timestamp and an end timstamp. To avoid cluttering, I show separate entries for them: When using double-click or +Add Button, the popup fails to load: Fabrik Log shows: 2023-07-29T13:16:53+00:00 CRITICAL 217.245.123.58 error...
  5. fstorch

Solved! databasejoin "Frontend Select" fails to insert the value when Render as set to Auto-Complete

Environment: J! 4.3.3 FabrikDelta PHP 8.1 When using the magnifier icon, the popup opens with the joined table. When Render as Auto Complete is set, the selected record is not placed into the field. Actually any data eneterd before is not replaced. Works fine with a Listbox. Setup a Test-Site...
  6. fstorch

j4delta update failed

Base is always a J!3 F!3 site with all components current. Joomla 3.10, Fabrik 3.10 with PHP8 compatible update. PHP 8.1.21 After Delta came out, I did a WAMP Server Installation from an Akeeba Backup. Disabled all Fabrik plugins (and a few more). Then update to J!4, followed by Delta...
  7. fstorch

Solved: Repeatable join +/- buttons not selectable by mouse

I'm currently migrating our J3/F3 Site to J4/F4 using Delta. Took a lot of try and error to make the PDF Template works as before, but that's completed now. So I finally have time to test the remaining functionality, which doesn't reveal any real showstopper. However I encountered a problem...
  8. fstorch

A new master for Fabrik3 to work with PHP8?

PHP7 will no longer get security updates by end of November 2022. My provider will turn off PHP7.4 mid of November already. So far I know that Fabrik 3 is not ready for PHP 8: PDF output requires a Dompdf update -> dompdf and PHP8? Form plugins that are set to run in New don‘t run -> Form Email...
  9. fstorch

Form Email Plugin doesn't send mails in PHP8

Did another Update including dompdf 2.0 to prepare for PHP8. This time using a modified master.zip (downloaded today) on the production server but in a test-site. PDF still worked fine with PHP 8. But while testing the other forms, I had to find that the Form E-Mail Plugin no longer sends...
  10. fstorch

dompdf and PHP8?

Since Akeeba started to complain about php 7.2 I gave php8 a try on a test-server. Easily ran into that issue when trying to create a pdf with dompdf: round(): Argument #1 ($num) must be of type int|float, string given Call stack # Function Location 1 ()...
  11. fstorch

Search plugin finds only one of many fields

I installed the Search plugin to integrate Fabrik Elements into Joomla search. I activated the relevant lists (Publish / Search). I selected a bunch of fields to search. The Indexing Button in Joomla Serach Index completes without error. However when I search for existing data I only get...
  12. fstorch

fullcalendar vs. calendar color of 2nd event wrong

Before calendar visualization is deprecated in favor of fullcalendar, i need to address an issue which only occurs with fullcalendar: I got a list which stores employments that span several weeks. So there is a start and and a finish timestamp field. As I don't want to clobber the calendar view...
  13. fstorch

eu-privacy/cookie plugin security risk?

I've installed the EU e-Privacy Directive package from Michael Richey to prepare for the big change. https://www.richeyweb.com/software/joomla/packages/9-eu-e-privacy-directive Although I don't use any multi-page form or public thumbs/ratings, I think it's better to prove that the law has been...
  14. fstorch

using a link to prefill an autocomplete databasejoin field will not insert it's value into the DB

I have a form with two databasejoin fields rendered as autocomplete. This works beautifully when I start with an empty form. However I added a link plugin to each of the target lists which should open that form with the databasejoin fields prefilled from the selected record in the target lists...
  15. fstorch

Fabrikar Homepage hacked?

Avast just found a HTML:Defacement-N [Tri] threat when visiting fabrikar.com and the page actually looks "a bit different"
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back