Search results

1. SoilentRed

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

Amazing!
  2. SoilentRed

Updated bitly.php in fabrik library

I finally have something to contribute! Hopefully this helps someone and can be used in J4 (I'm using this on J3). Bitly went ahead and updated their API to version 4. So my forms stopped shortening my long URLs. With the new version, you no longer use a secret key and account name to connect...
  3. SoilentRed

Excited for the future

THANK YOU! I shared the link with chatgpt but she still ain't getting it right.
  4. SoilentRed

Excited for the future

Here's what ChatGPT says about it EDITED AND REDACTED FOR BEING WRONG: Here are the general steps you would take to migrate a Fabrik 3 site to Fabrik 4: Backup your current site: Before you start the migration process, it's important to backup your entire website, including the database and...
  5. SoilentRed

Excited for the future

Has anyone attempted a migration? My project has 119 lists/forms. Everything from simple forms, to invoice generation to kpi reports to map displays. We use the hell out of fabrik. Any I don't know the first thing about migrating.
  6. SoilentRed

Excited for the future

Hey everyone! I just wanted to chime in here. I just want to say thanks. I've been using Fabrik for some 8 years now and have taken more from the community than I've given. That is for sure. So thank you for everything. I'm excited to see this moving forward. I know we need to get the project...
  7. SoilentRed

(SOLVED )Populate Field element after Databasejoin Selected

Nevermind! Figured it out. This is great. For the field element, I used inline JS var uid = this.form.formElements.get('afab_bc___member_name').getValue(); jQuery.ajax({ url...
  8. SoilentRed

(SOLVED )Populate Field element after Databasejoin Selected

This might be exactly what I'm looking for. Would you be able to tell me exactly what the solution was. I'm not too Javascript savvy.
  9. SoilentRed

Future of Fabrik Meeting

I'm bummed that I'm late to the party. This is for sure a meeting that I should have participated in. I work in Fabrik every day. I know a lot of us are managing some very large projects using this technology. I'm happy to support the project moving forward any way possible. If it's opensource...
  10. SoilentRed

[SOLVED] Javascript Clear Question

It's not really solved. I just found a round-robin way to achieve my aims. The question is unaddressed.
  11. SoilentRed

Enhanced and regular Dropdowns working intermittently

Yes, It seems to work with protostar. Without console errors too! When I use my template of choice, I get these errors. see screencap. Thank you, by the way.
  12. SoilentRed

You're totally right. I did away with that calc, but I still have the problem. I think it's a frontend issue? See the attached image. In developer tools, I see the data is being captured, but it's only loading into the dropdown maybe 5% of the time.
  13. SoilentRed

Update: I used php unset to achieve my aims in the calc element.
  14. SoilentRed

I have a very long form. Like 80 questions. They are broken into groups. One of the first questions we ask determines which groups the form will show/hide via javascript presets in fabrik. that all works great. At the end of the form, there is a calc element that does a lot of stuff and...
  15. SoilentRed

I have some forms that use a database join dropdown. Based on the select, a hidden calc field captures and id and which is used to generate options for a followup database dropdown with ajax. The problem is that the second dabasejoin element only works some of the time. your halp is valued.
  16. SoilentRed

databasejoin error

video is unlisted on YT
  17. SoilentRed

databasejoin error

Tried it. Doesn't work. I decided to ajax validation throughout the form, but it's weird because if highlights the baddie in red, but if I select a valid option, the submit button becomes available, but if I use please select again, it goes back to red, which is desired, but the submit button...
  18. SoilentRed

databasejoin error

I have a prblem that started happening again when I switched to enhanced dropdowns. It seems to ignore the notempty validation I put in place in case someone doesn't select a value from the dropdown. Users are getting this error 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that...
  19. SoilentRed

Form Email Plugin Condition Failing

I'm trying to send an email to a "leader of leaders". So I'm building an array of the groups (id) he runs. Then I'm building an array of the submitter's groups and I'm seeing if there are any matches to return the desired true or false value. // Get Mark Groups and build array $dbMarkGroups =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back