Search results

1. masfoto

Use multiple search criteria in column without advanced filter

Hello community, I need to select records filled with data A, B and C. I can do that with advanced filter, but it takes too much time to use this method whit "+" for a second search criteria. Is there a way to select in a field one than one search words separated by comma or something else?
  2. masfoto

Select more than one lines/ rows in list and change status in a batch/ selection with one click.

Hello communitiy. Desired scenario: I have a lot of lines/ rows in my list. 1) I need to make a selection and change status (drop down/ check box or other method) i a bunch of lines. Change status by line, is excel way and not works for me. I need to select all showed lines, deselect a couple...
  3. masfoto

More than 1 list from same database.

Good day, Is there any possibility to create more than 1 list from same database/ table? Something like: new list -->new item, and than choice group/ table and choice field what I need to show in the list. I didn't found any solution to show data in second list from same database/ table...
  4. masfoto

Implement PHPExcel function, MYSQL to Excel

Hello fabrik users, Situation: There is simple database made with fabrik. I need to fetch data from MYSQL database and put it in Excel template. There is already installed PHPExcel library and I can make code for inserting not dynamic (words) data in excel template . Can anyone post some...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back