Search results

1. M

possibilities vertical screen setup?

Hi all, please see attached screenshot of a screen we built in Fabrik for a creditmanagement application. I am aware we could have a more professional look AND much more info on one screen if we could set up vertically rather than horizontally. The blue bars in the attached screenshot are the...
  2. M

co.uk e-mail address issue <moved from incorrect forum>

Hi all, it seems that plugin type "field" + input type "email" + guess link type "yes" does NOT open up a users mail program if the e-mail address in the field ends with .co.uk (commun in the UK). Is there a fix for that? Kind regards Maurice
  3. M

issues with links using uk email address

Hi all, it seems that plugin type "field" + input type "email" + guess link type "yes" does NOT open up a users mail program if the e-mail address in the field ends with .co.uk (commun in the UK). Is there a fix for that? Kind regards Maurice
  4. M

Issues with layouts containing multiple columns

Hi all, having difficutlies with changing the layout of group containing several columns. I want the first column and its labels to take up 50% of the width and the other 2 columns to take up the remaining half. IT seemed easy, by making the column widths 50%,25%,25% but doing that makes the...
  5. M

sorting joined sublists upon form load/refresh

All, it seems all I find on the above topic is solutions with a long piece of PHP script being implemented somewhere; is that really the only solution for something that comes across as a basic functionality? For reference, I have a list with several left joins and buttons on a form that allow...
  6. M

How to link multiple lists to same form

Hi all, Building an application to allow users to review the info of their customers and related invoices, etc. This application steers the work of the users and ensures different angles are covered. I therefore made 4 lists: - list of all overdue customers, oldest overdue top down - list of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back