Search results

1. M

issues with links using uk email address

I made 2 new threads but combi of Joomla old + Fabrik 3 not so common. Someone (troester?) moved them and I am unable to find the right forum now...
  2. M

possibilities vertical screen setup?

One of my programmers is getting the hang of css; will check with him, thanks! Wrt your question on responsiveness, no, we don't see people using this from many other places than their work computer, so we built the application on the minimum width expected to be visible on all desktops
  3. M

Attached a really quick and dirty sketch. So all the same elements in it that we have (see the first attachment in the thread) but with the joint subgroups to the right of the main form iso below. thanks in advance Maurice
  4. M

I don't see what the one thread has to do with the other? As indicated we do not have Joomla 3 yet. Are you saying that there is a template that will allow vertical buildup of the screens? reg Maurice
  5. M

co.uk e-mail address issue <moved from incorrect forum>

2.5.28 - scheduled to do a test migration to 3.3.6 on 18th of March though
  6. M

There is no lower version forum on the forum list?
  7. M

Hi all, please see attached screenshot of a screen we built in Fabrik for a creditmanagement application. I am aware we could have a more professional look AND much more info on one screen if we could set up vertically rather than horizontally. The blue bars in the attached screenshot are the...
  8. M

Hi all, it seems that plugin type "field" + input type "email" + guess link type "yes" does NOT open up a users mail program if the e-mail address in the field ends with .co.uk (commun in the UK). Is there a fix for that? Kind regards Maurice
  9. M

closing thread because of incorrect forum
  10. M

Hi all, it seems that plugin type "field" + input type "email" + guess link type "yes" does NOT open up a users mail program if the e-mail address in the field ends with .co.uk (commun in the UK). Is there a fix for that? Kind regards Maurice
  11. M

Issues with layouts containing multiple columns

I understand how that would suppy me with the room to expand the first column with actual values, but that alone doesn't do the trick. How to specify a change to the lenght of the fields in (only) the first column of values? I know how to make the settings of fabrik.element.container specific...
  12. M

How to link multiple lists to same form

Hugh, we figured this out as well, will close the thread. This leaves only the columns issue in the other thread...
  13. M

anyway, here is the screenshot. Should I/can I move the tread to the other forum?
  14. M

Right you are, i am on Joomla! 2.5.27 still.
  15. M

Hi all, having difficutlies with changing the layout of group containing several columns. I want the first column and its labels to take up 50% of the width and the other 2 columns to take up the remaining half. IT seemed easy, by making the column widths 50%,25%,25% but doing that makes the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back