Search results

1. Dja

Google Maps Visualization. I can?t get details from icons

Although this is resolved, here's some additional detail for others (like myself) who need a bit more detail than the above to go up the early Fabrik learning curve -- "where to input what to get what kind of result" For example, if we had a table name of locations, "MySiteTable" with 4...
  2. Dja

Broken details view: 500 internal server error

Hi Hugh -- I started over. Will update credentials now. This issue is... despite remaining a mystery... no longer a problem. New site replicated on protostar without RT complications... so far so good.
  3. Dja

You're right - SEF was on but I turned it off a couple minutes ago. No Custom detail URL's... was actually trying to play with that as a workaround. URL's looks like they should work... which is why I'm wondering if maybe I broke the template or something? Also... I overwrite the source...
  4. Dja

Hi -- thanks for getting back to me. 1. Site is currently "Offline" since it's under development and I don't want anyone in there (will be access restricted due to sensitivity of data). You can login with admin username provided for the site in my profile. Site has been this way for a while...
  5. Dja

Trouble getting icons to replace text and show on Google Map

It's ok -- was good for me to struggle up the Fabrik learning curve a bit; little by little, should become more intuitive.
  6. Dja

*SOLVED" Solution was: 1. Create a column in the source data table just for image names eg. "Status_Icons" in table "mysqlmapdatatable" 2. Put full names of image files for markers in own db eg. value in row of table is "myredmarker.png" 3. Place markers images/stories/ folder and name...
  7. Dja

I've done the above... and still can't get images to render as markers for locations on the map -- but can't get them to show as images in the list view either. Starting to run out ideas for things to try. Some screenshots attached... Cheers, Tory
  8. Dja

My db source tables are generated by a package on my desktop machine and uploaded to MYSQL tables. I messed with this more yesterday, and my sense is that I need to generate another column in my tables for the icons. Current table field "Statut", which I set as source for image names has...
  9. Dja

Hi, I seem to have messed something up on my site. Detail views (Mag glass click in table) now give 500 Internal server error from both of my tables/lists (previously working just fine). I honestly can't be sure when this broke and what I might have done to make it so. When messing around...
  10. Dja

Hi, I'm having some trouble getting icons to replace text and show on Google Maps as markers. The Status field has 6 text values, and icons (32x32 PNG) were created and tried in every one of the folders listed in this post (except those that didn't exist)...
  11. Dja

Missing icons on RT Epsilon template

Icons are there in protostar but no prompt for delete... and despite allowing delete for superadmin, it actually didn't appear to delete the record (although it looked as though it was doing something), and I reloaded the page to check.
  12. Dja

I can sort out the icon thing -- but the lack of notification (I only did it once and happened fast) is out of my league. With 'nobody' permission for delete set in place, icon is gone now anyway so no rush to resolve from my perspective although might be worth checking that delete verification...
  13. Dja

Form for data entry vs details views when clicking mag glass

Brilliant - thx toester. Had never occurred to me to make a 'nobody' group!
  14. Dja

Format string for fields not working for record details view (form)

Format string (element/details/formatting/Format string) for fields does not appear to be working for record details view (form). In essence, I have a field with a pdf name in it, and use the format string to convert it to a URL. This works perfectly in list view, but when you click the mag...
  15. Dja

Since I'm on a superadmin account, I see three icons next to each row in tables (otherwise never used). View/Edit/Delete. However, the delete icon is blank... (as well as another one at column title level) and also there is no prompt to confirm deletion if I click it by accident. Display...
  16. Dja

Error from use of # items per page control on lists pulled by category

Nope. This is for tables pulled automatically through category association, on a category blog layout page. Unfortunately, since the update from 3.1 to 3.2, tables aren't being pulled automatically into categories anymore so I can't demonstrate/replicate.
  17. Dja

Tooltips run out of frame and won't close in list tables & forms

Same issue in form detail view for a record . Screenshots attached. Site is and login details are listed in my profile info. Most likely related to issues with RT template o_O All lists exhibit the behavior. Here's an example. Just click on a few pdf icons. * I just noticed that pdf link...
  18. Dja

Pre-filter buttons and use in Fabrik List module

Indeed fixed but haven't tested to see if behaviour experienced with logic use/filters in menu item creation is also present. Will post a followup up here if there are issues.
  19. Dja

Use of categories to pull & display data

OK, got it. Pulling tables by category automatically is what I needed regardless. However when upgrading to 32 from 3.1, tables no longer show in the category blog view. I even created an article in the category to which the list has been assigne to see if it would append and nada. Perhaps I...
  20. Dja

Form for data entry vs details views when clicking mag glass

I don't allow data entry/edit anywhere in these tables, which is why I had forms "record in database = No". Data is pulled from several other data collection platforms, consolidated, processed and analyzed on my local machine with Igor Pro, and then uploaded to special MySQL tables in the Joomla...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back