Search results

1. J

Concat label, help me please

Exactly my friend. How I can fix this?
  2. J

Concat label, help me please

How to display the labels contained in a field of type text so that the list will filter by the category label. News -------->Table 1: (id, catids, title) Categories --> Table 2: (id, title) ________________________ - Table1: News id catids title 1...
  3. J

Group concat (search a field) in list fabrik

How to display the labels contained in a field of type text so that the list will filter by the category label. Table 1: "bt_portfolios" (id, catids, title) Table 2: "bt_categories" (id, title) NOTE: The field "catids" is type text
  4. J

How to open a link in a new window with target "_blank" in "custom link" option

I can not open a link in a new window, in the list. I put a link on the option "custom link" in the element.
  5. J

Joomla 3.3 - Javascript "Fabrik.blocks[formRef] is undefined" error

Hi mauro I tell you my problem: I have two groups to calculate expenses of a company Group 1 = gastos table (id, total -> element to calculate the sum of the subtotal field) Group 2 = gasto_3_repeat table (id, parent_id, id_servicio-> Join servicios___id_servicio, quantity -> field...
  6. J

sum of fields repetition group

Hi, my problem is similar could help me? please :)
  7. J

Set up of Calc element...

Help me my friends... This is my problem TOTAL= sum (SUBTOTAL)
  8. J

if migrated to 3.0.9, no conflicts with the tables?
  9. J

My fabrikar version is 3.1 :(
  10. J

the number 4 is the id of the element? CODE: $sum = array_sum($_POST['join'][4]['gasto_encabezado_6_repeat___cantidad']); return $sum; I have not changed any data :)
  11. J

Group: "GASTO ENCABEZADO" fullelementname: gasto_encabezado___total (TOTAL EXPENSE) Group...

Group: "GASTO ENCABEZADO" fullelementname: gasto_encabezado___total (TOTAL EXPENSE) Group: "GASTO_DETALLE" fullelementname: gasto_encabezado_6_repeat___tota (SUBTOTAL) There are two groups with similar name: "GASTO DETALLE" and "GASTO_DETALLE" The group "GASTO_DETALLE" is is the one i use
  12. J

- Group1: table: "gasto_enzabezado" Form name: "A?adir gastos" listname: "lista de gastos"...

- Group1: table: "gasto_enzabezado" Form name: "A?adir gastos" listname: "lista de gastos" group name: "GASTO ENCABEZADO" - Group repeat: table: "gasto_enzabezado_6_repeat" group name: "GASTO_DETALLE"
  13. J

Ok my friend I wait your message
  14. J

If friend, I send the login details of administrator by mail? I get the sum of the subtotals
  15. J

my friend Do not generate the total Help me please The total must also be seen in the list
  16. J

Help me! what was your solution? I must add the subtotal. I have a repeating group
  17. J

List table join, how to select MAX() from linked table?

I have a repeating group. What query should I do to get the maximum id of an entire row of the table? Table1 = id (auto increment) Table2 = parent_id HELP ME PLEASE!
  18. J

Auto field fill

I need to do the same. What did it do?, If so, help me please
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back