Search results

1. F

cascadingdropdown checklist together with option values

Hello, I wold like to implement something like this. The CDD checklist element is already implemented, but I would like the posibilities to set option values (always the same three) for each checked box in the list. Any idea, pleas?
  2. F

All checked by default in a cascadingdropdown element checklist

I have a cascadingdropdown element as a checklist. The checkboxes have de following names: entrevistastrimestralespediatria___ROTACIONES[0] entrevistastrimestralespediatria___ROTACIONES[1] entrevistastrimestralespediatria___ROTACIONES[2] .... I want this element by default showing all the...
  3. F

Trigger change event of watched dropdown

I have a list called 'entrevistastrimestralespediatria'. I have a cascadingdropdown (selection list ) called ROTACIONES whos is watching a databasejoin (dropdown too) called 'selecionaresidente'. I want to trigger the chage event of the dropdown 'selecionaresidente' with javascript and...
  4. F

Filtering list: Condition IN with 'SELECT REPLACE' query

I am trying to filter a list with an IN condition. The query is (see attached image file). SELECT REPLACE (cb_unidaddocentepediatria, '|*|',',') FROM eeq1g_comprofiler WHERE user_id = {$my->id} Something must be wrong in this part but what? REPLACE (cb_unidaddocentepediatria, '|*|',',')...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back