Search results

1. D

Large JSON requests

I tried your code but got the following error in return:
  2. D

Large JSON requests

I took a look at the profile information: Time: 0.0 ms / 0.0 ms Memory: 0.592 MB / 0.59 MB Application: afterLoad Time: 94.5 ms / 94.5 ms Memory: 2.647 MB / 3.24 MB Application: RB-Framework-Before-Load Time: 12.6 ms / 107.1 ms Memory: 0.222 MB / 3.46 MB Application: RB-Framework-After-Load...
  3. D

Large JSON requests

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed. Unfortunately, it seems that the latency is due to our crappy server and not to the size of the request. Your php code has reduced the request from 100k to 10k, but it still takes just as long to load.
  4. D

Cannot display merged rows for joined data

lol, no specific reason, save for my ignorance. I've changed all those [module-xxx] to the content plugin. Voila: that particular problem is gone. Thanks for the tip! Where necessary, I now assign the list modules to a custom position and load that position within the article. No problem...
  5. D

Large JSON requests

I use Fabrik's list menu item as a json data source for highcharts on our web site. I plan to eventually create a Fabrik visualization plugin and give it back to the community; but this solution is Ok for the time being. Example...
  6. D

I do not use the content plugin used anywhere in the site. I'm also having problems including this same list module inside an article . I'm doing this via "[module-175]". The result is that I get "[module-175]" inserted all over the place instead of my text formatting for prices ("$%01.2f")...
  7. D

I have two lists (tables). One being a list of stock symbols ("stock picks") and the other a list of timestamped ratings for those picks (buy, sell, etc.). The latter (to) references the former (from) using the INNER join type. I also have repeatable set to "yes". I have no problems getting...
  8. D

Cannot sort list module

Thanks guys! That did the trick!
  9. D

Cannot sort list module

(I asked the same question in the community forums yesterday, moving the thread here) Fresh new install (Joomla 3.3.1), fresh Fabrik install from GitHub (joomla3 branch). Enabled Ajaxify for the list module, enabled sorting for one element. https://www.93pounds.com/ (our test site) Clicking...
  10. D

Cannot sort list (moved)

First of all, thank you for taking the time to answer my question! Navigation Ajax was set to no, I turned it on to see if it would affect anything, but it has not. I disabled error reporting, did not make a difference I see no errors using Firebug in Firefox 29 on either the module or the menu...
  11. D

Cannot sort list (moved)

I can't post a link without more than one post. Please ignore this post.
  12. D

Cannot sort list (moved)

Fresh new install (Joomla 3.3.1), fresh Fabrik install from GitHub (joomla3 branch). Enabled Ajaxify for the list module, enabled sorting for one element. https://www.93pounds.com/ Clicking on the header doesn't do anything (apart from a "loading" dialog). No errors. What am I doing wrong...
Back