Search results

1. M

Joomla update 3.3.1 hurt Fabrik filters

My client updated joomla and now the filters on our Fabrik lists no longer work properly. If you refresh the page, the filter might work, might not. Mostly not. I tried installing the site locally from today's backup, and once Fabrik was set to find the new database correctly, all the filters...
  2. M

Autofill doesn't work when radio buttons are displayed as a button group

I couldn't find anyone else having this problem... Using the autofill form plugin would work sometimes and then not work. After much testing, I found that my form had radio buttons displayed as "button group" and if I had made a selection in that field, the autofill feature quit working. Could...
  3. M

Unpublish an entry

Thanks for the responses. The "inlineedit" plugin doesn't seem to work. I wonder if it might be because the elements I want to edit are drop-down lists. The update_column plugin works perfectly. Especially since I can also add the current date (I have a list of items. I want to mark one "sold"...
  4. M

Unpublish an entry

Is there a way to display the radio button in List View so the record can be removed from the visible list because it no longer meets the filter settings? I want to be able to view a list and "unpublish" items at the list view.
Back