Search results

1. N

Delete a row php code

Im searching for a sample of a delete php task but cant find one, on the wiki section only found update, insert and load data tasks. if someone can help me with a simple syntax sample ill really apreciate it. btw the code am trying to write only has to delete a row of a table, where conditions...
  2. N

SQL ERROR:0

the parameters are fine yes i can displays the list. Made some test and is like i cant update or modificate the table but can display it or change elements for example if i create a element to it via fabrik theres no problem but if i want to change it from int to char after pressing the appply...
  3. N

changed the table name to test_2 but keep getting same error :S is like i cant have acces to that table. this table is located on another bd with a conection id of 2
  4. N

i added this php code (plugin) into a form but i keep getting the same error SQL ERROR: 0 after some tests changing the table db, i realice that this problem is related to "TABLE 1", this table was importarted through phpmyadmin (csv). pls give me some advice about how to fix this issue or at...
  5. N

Problem with search form

friendly up :) really need to fix this problem pls help
  6. N

Problem with search form

I did a search form based on the wiki tutorial and some post but i keep getting the same problem. The search form uses the id element as the filter instead of version element (duplicated from the list i want to search). My search form only has the version field (very simple form). Have...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back