Search results

1. EricWebsite

Double css classes for lists with data joins

Hi, I have 2 lists: a members list and a vehicles list (3 visible elements only). The vehicle list ("voertuigen") is joined to the member list, repeatable so a member can add 1 or more vehicles. On the form, I have the vehicle fields group on it's own tab. In the displayed rows, the col-sm-x...
  2. EricWebsite

Fixed Old plugins in github download

Hi, After updating with the file downloaded from Bitbucket, Discover showed 5 files with version 4.0beta4b: fabrik_element/googleometer fabrik_form/clone fabrik_validationrule/akismet fabrik_validationrule/openprovider fabrik_visualization/calendar and an old system plugin...
  3. EricWebsite

Workaround Error after update 2 "Fabrik Base Packages" and database error

Hi, After upgrading a J3/F3 site I ended up with 2 "Fabrik Base Packages": Fabrik Base Package Site Package N/A No 10700 Fabrik Base Package Site Package 4.0 2024-02-01 Fabrikar N/A No...
  4. EricWebsite

Solved Link element Link target option always uses Mediabox

The Link element has an Option to target the link to either Self, Parent, Blank, Top, Media box. But whatever is set, the link always comes up in an iframe.
  5. EricWebsite

On Ajaxified lists, Popup Height setting is being ignored

On a form with a large content (many elements), the height is not being limited to the setting, but always 100% of the available height.
  6. EricWebsite

missing file components/com_fabrik/libs/mediabox-advanced/loading-light.gif

The title says it all! There is a loading-dark.gif btw.
  7. EricWebsite

email cloacking does not work in ajaxified form

With a read-only email field element, cloaking works and it is displayed correcty on a list and in a form. However, when the list links are Ajaxified, the emailaddress in the pop-up form show the warning text: "this e-mail address has been protected against spambots ... etc". When the user has...
  8. EricWebsite

In a form php plugin, $elementId = $elementModel->getId(); does not work anymore

In a form I use a php plugin, processed at onElementCanView. In the plugin code, $elementModel->getId() would give me the id of the element currently being processed, and I used it to output the element or not: $elementId = $elementModel->getId(); if ($elementId == 1224 AND...
  9. EricWebsite

JSON error when sending mail from pop-up form

On Joomla 4.3.1, PHP 8.1.18, Cassiopeia template, Upgraded from J3,F3 > J4,F4, Fabrik 4 gamma3 To reproduce the error: - create a list 'testlist' with elements name (field) and email (field, verified with plugin isEmail) - set the list 'Ajaxify links' to Yes - add a email plugin to the form...
  10. EricWebsite

PHP validation Condition does not work on element's value

On Joomla 4.3.1, PHP 8.1.18, Cassiopeia template, Upgraded from J3,F3 > J4,F4, Fabrik 4 gamma3 Using the $data to set a simple Condition to only run the validation when there is text in the $data field, like: return $data > ''; or if (strlen($data) > 0) { return true; } else { return...
  11. EricWebsite

more deprecated warnings

On Joomla 4.3.1, PHP 8.1.18, Cassiopeia template, Upgraded from J3,F3 > J4,F4, F4 gamma3, backend In List > Data > Related Data > My Related Data: Deprecated: json_decode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($json) of type string is deprecated in...
  12. EricWebsite

Some depricated warnings

In Fabrik 4 gamma3, on Joomla 4.3 and php 8.1.18, on forms the following warnings are shown: - for the date element Deprecated: DateTime::__construct(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($datetime) of type string is deprecated in ...../libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 126 - for the birthday...
  13. EricWebsite

Button element gives error and does not render properly

When the Button element List view settings > Show in list is set to Yes, an empty <td> is generated (with the correct class). If it is set to No, an error is displayed in the list: Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$"correct element name" in...
  14. EricWebsite

Warning: Undefined variable $form

On a site with Fabrik gamma2, when opening any module; a warning is shown at the bottom: Warning: Undefined variable $form in xxxxxx/administrator/templates/atum/html/layouts/joomla/edit/params.php on line 30 This does not happen if there is no Fabrik installed on a site.
  15. EricWebsite

Strange library mix after update to gamma 2

On installing gamma2 over gamma1, I got the following errors: Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::folders: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/libraries/fabrik Joomla\CMS\Filesystem\Folder::delete: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/libraries/fabrik Library Uninstall: Manifest file invalid or not...
  16. EricWebsite

Some items not updated in gamma1 release?

Just downloaded gamma1 release, great work, thanks! I updated from beta4b and noticed a couple of things: 1) gamma1 is some 13 MB smaller than beta4b, is something missing? 2) plugins that are not being updated, and missing in the package, are: -- Fabrik Element - Thumbs -- Fabrik Form -...
  17. EricWebsite

Email cloaking does not work in Ajaxified Form that contains a file upload thumb

To reproduce: Create a list that has an email and a file upload element. Set the Ajaxify links setting to Yes. When the record is clicked, the details form opens but the email address is shown with the "email protected against spambots" message. With Ajaxify links setting to No the email...
  18. EricWebsite

Fabrik 4 community

Here, we like to start a discussion channel on the Fabrik forum around a Joomla! 4 compatible Fabrik, currently being developed by a small group of knowledgeable people. We are trying to create a new home for Fabrik which needs to include documentation & forums not only to provide the same help...
  19. EricWebsite

Fabrik 4 community

Here, we like to start a discussion channel on the Fabrik forum around a Joomla! 4 compatible Fabrik, currently being developed by a small group of knowledgeable people. We are trying to create a new home for Fabrik which needs to include documentation & forums not only to provide the same help...
  20. EricWebsite

Bugs in fileupload element: does not work in modal form, and no pop-ups

Hi, The title says it all: if the element is set to "Create thumbnails" - Yes "Use Ajax upload" - No The file is uploaded, scaled, the thumb is created and visible in form and list view. But only when the form is is NOT modal (List > Details > Links > Ajaxify links > No). On a modal form...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back