Search results

1. J

How are do you include css class to image in fileupload?

Thanks you Troester!
  2. J

How are do you include css class to image in fileupload?

how to add class to the image in fileupload? I want show my image with the class "img-circle", I can?t do. Thanks you !!
  3. J

Bootstrap-tabs Layout

Thanks you Startpoint!
  4. J

Bootstrap-tabs Layout

Thanks you Startpoint! How are do you include only two element in the red area(foto and name)? This independient of the groups of tabs Thanks for you help!
  5. J

Bootstrap-tabs Layout

Any idea or tip? Thanks you!
  6. J

Bootstrap-tabs Layout

I?m using the bootstap-tabs for my project and i?dont know as include two fields in my layout , i tried included the instructions of this video and i ' cant. I appreciate your help for this. Now future :)
  7. J

How can you calculate the SUM of the all fields(1511831) in the yellow column?

How can you calculate the SUM of the all fields(1511831) in the yellow column? Thanks for all!
  8. J

How can you use the SUM of the column in other element calc in the same list?

Thanks NickC4555! You know if you can use placeholder in this code or not? ex: {table_name___elementname} Thanks for all!
  9. J

How can you use the SUM of the column in other element calc in the same list?

How can you use the SUM of the column in other element calc in the same list? Thanks for all!
  10. J

conditionally hide a button in listview

Do you know how hide the button in the header of list? The buttons email in the column has been hidden correctly. The one top button isn?t.
  11. J

Thanks PaulV888, Works!
  12. J

Hi, i have a problem in the listview. I need add a condition to show/hide a button of plugin email. The value is the 'Sum' of the element. Can you help me? Thanks for all.
  13. J

Plugin for twitter in my form not work.

i'm tested the plugin for twitter in my form , but not work, this is the message "Error No OAuth token supplied" Write Consumer key, Consumer secret key and OAuth secret token Joomla 3.1.6 Fabrik 3.1 rc2 I too tested with plugin twitter in the github without success. Thanks for your...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back