Search results

1. J

getElementData not returning element value

Hi. I am trying to get form elements values to use in db query. I tried formModel->getElementData('fullelement___name) but get no result.I tried it in calc element on the form and also in the form php plugin but not result. I can get the values in JS but how do I parse it in query. ? Please...
  2. J

Fabrik Form- database Table Name field inactive

Thanks for suggestion. It did not solve the issue thought. What works: 1. Installed fabrik 3.1 on J2.5 2. Recreated all my fabrik 3.1 forms in Joomla 2.5 (instead of J3.1 my system runs on just to test what could possibly cause the error). This time around I could define table name valueduring...
  3. J

Error: 500 - Layout Default Not found

Thanks for suggestion. Plugins field are all set up but still the same error keep showing up. What works: 1. Installed fabrik 3.1 on J2.5 2. Recreated all my fabrik 3.1 forms in Joomla 2.5 (instead of J3.1 my system runs on just to test what could possibly cause the error). 3. And that works...
  4. J

Error: 500 - Layout Default Not found

I have the same issue. I have all access levels set to public but still get the same error 500. Any pointers I could check?
  5. J

Thank Sophist for your quick reply. I have created a list and a database table is also created during list creation . Now when I create a new form, at the form processing tab, the option to select database table is inactive. The field is blank and inactive. The database table I created...
  6. J

Two issues: 1. During form creation I can't set Table Name field because it's inactive. Any pointers to fix this? 2. Sometimes it let's me set the table name field value but looses it when I later want to edit the form. The weird thing is I can set and change table field if I create list...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back