Search results

1. R

CSV export works in backend, but not in frontend

Hi all, I encountered some strange behaviour with the CSV export. I can use the export in the backend, it works like a charm. At the frontend the export does not work. It exports 0 rows. I'm being logged in the backend and the frontend. The behaviour is the same with another user account...
  2. R

A good insight to build a validation form

Hi all, Company I work for has several locations around the country. These locations have to order food and drinks every month from the main office. The locations have 4 days to order per month. We would like to check in a simple click to see which locations have placed an order, and which...
  3. R

Some forms do not open after migrating website

Hi all, I had to move the website I currently working on to it's own and new domain. It went fine, and everything works, except for some forms. When opening the form, the page stays blank. It's strange because most of the forms are working. Any ideas?
  4. R

How to build a form were users are filtered to see their own data

Hi all, I'm a noob with Fabrik although I understand more and more of it. So I'd like to ask for some insight. I am building a form for vending machine failure registration. I want the form recognise the logged in user, and fill in the data already. Like their adress, postal code. To...
  5. R

Do username element trigger cascadedropdowns?

Hi all, I made a form for reporting failures of coffee/candy machines at several locations. Each location has a unique number. (example: 010) Each location has one username which is the same a the number. (example: 010) I made 2 tables, one for the locations and one for the machines. The...
  6. R

Need advise how to set up a machine failure form

Dear all, First, i'd like to thank the developers for Fabrik. The company I work for does catering for a large number of schools, college's and universities. They have also a large number of vending machines around the 120 locations.These machines tend to malfunction al lot. An online...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back