Search results

1. P

No Delete,edit Icons in Fabrik Admin or pubishled list

Hi, In fabrik admin i go to my list and click on view data. Everything comes up as expected. EXCEPT there are no icons (the delete, edit icons etc. the icons that show as a little pen/pencil, a magnifying glass and a red cross) these are normally to the right of the check boxes on the...
  2. P

Where can i get the UPSERT form plugin?

hi, i can't seem to find the upsert plugin in the downloads section or anywhere else? Please advise where i can get the plugin. Cheers, Bailey
  3. P

how do i check/ validate form data against current database records?

Hi, I am sure there is a simple solution to what i am asking. I don't know PHP so need a bit of help on this. I am working on a project where users will buy a unique code from our website. When they buy the code it will be entered into a mysql database called 'thecode' and table called...
  4. P

Is it Possible to send data from 1 fabrik form to multiple database tables? (not lists)

hi all, does anyone know if it is possible to send data form a fabrik form to multiple tables in a database. The functionality i require is to have many fabrik lists - each with exactly the same data being recorded into them from my fabrik form. I know this can be done simply be...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back