Search results

1. zebrafilm

PDF issues

We have Fabrik running sinds v3.0 and have been updating everything steady the last years. Suddenly we noticed issues with creating PDF file. Pressing any button gives an error with blank page. We have tried Joomla debug and PDF debug but can't get any line of error code on the sceen. Hard to...
  2. zebrafilm

Hiding calculations

On a form we have (public) people filling in details. The input is used to calculated more fields but I need to hide them from (public)view. It seems to work fine when I add the calculations to a group and set it to SHOW-> Yes but hidden. The only issue I see is that dropboxes (Databasejoin)...
  3. zebrafilm

Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element

In the console I see some warnings for the first group elements in my form: Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element "zuid_inv_aanvragen___id" because it does not exist in HTML. fabrik-min.js:1 Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element "zuid_inv_aanvragen___date_time" because it does...
  4. zebrafilm

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token : (solved)

Just update to the latest Github from my 3.1 version and run into an issue. In the console I get: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token : Found out that if I switch off the calc plugin the problems goes away. This happens even with an empty calc element on a new form / group. What could be...
  5. zebrafilm

PHP 5.5

Does Fabrik officially support PHP 5.5? (runs fine here)
  6. zebrafilm

Hide calculations

In my form I have the input in one group and the calculations in another group on the same page. But the calculations should only be visible to managers, not to registered or lower. If I set the group to show for managers and higher, nothing gets calculated for registered users. Clearly hiding...
  7. zebrafilm

Attach PDF from other list to confirmation email

Setup: Customer fills in form and at the end he gets a confirmation by the form plugin with a thank you message. The input is stored and I had to make another list (with linked elements) to format the result properly and hide all calculations. That second 'view' list also creates a nice PDF but...
  8. zebrafilm

PDF pagination (solved)

Is there way to get better PDF pagination? After a long search I found the A4 setting in the DOMPDF and now it kind of breaks properly to the next page. But it would be nice of I could create a footer with pagenumber and a header with a company logo. Could this be possible? Any examples? I...
  9. zebrafilm

PDF button in list detail (solved)

Must have missed it but can't find it: How do I get buttons in the list detail view for PDF, Email and Printing to handle only that current listing. But don't want them in the list overview nor in the edit forms. Other option I can think of is to put everything in a Joomla article and go...
  10. zebrafilm

Slow site

I have opened the form to public testing ( http://offerte.zuidwijkcarrosserieen.nl/publictest ) and details are in 'my sites'. I am struggling to get everything at decent speed. Form ajax is off Element calculations have ajax on (most of them are hidden) because the results need to be...
  11. zebrafilm

Using Fabrik for web service requests?

I am selling a small App for Cinematographers for years. It runs on IOS and Android and it was coded to pull the data from a website where we keep the databases up to date. That website was made with DotNetNuke and worked ok but it is a night mare to maintain and is under constant fire from...
  12. zebrafilm

Create a table report (solved for now)

I would like to create an overview table with all values previously entered in a list. My clients answers questions in a form, I do some calcs and it all gets saved. I know you can then make a new list,, using the same table but then I still see dropboxes etc. with the linked elements in the...
  13. zebrafilm

Slow (ajax) loading

It might be related to this issue: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/force-cascading-dropdown-update-after-hiding.38614/#post-194095 But my forms are getting very slow. I use a lot of ajax calc elements and of course validations. The form has been split in about 6 subforms (with...
  14. zebrafilm

Return a value to another element?

I have several calculations that could be more efficient if I could put part of the result in another element. Is there a way to do this from a calc element? Lots of my calculations are lookups and instead of repeating this in every element I would like to simplify this. It might be that I...
  15. zebrafilm

Global vars?

Problem: clients selects some data on form A, moves to next page/form B but does not finish. Comes back later, Fabrik continues on the last page (B in this case) based on session settings. I have some (PHP) calculations based on the fields from page A but that data seems lost when some one...
  16. zebrafilm

Force cascading dropdown update after hiding

In my form I use a drop down. If none is selected, people go to the next screen, but if they select some value in the dropdown, a sub group becomes visible on the same form. In the subgroep a couple of cascedingdropdowns displaying related choices to the first item. The subgroup is switched to...
  17. zebrafilm

Sprintf and leading zero's

I have an element which consists of (3) integers but I need to keep the leading zero's. How to I keep them visible? If I use the SprintF command with %02d? What do I enter exactly in the field? Example: I need to enter and view 3 digits as 030 and not 30.
  18. zebrafilm

Images as selector

Currently I have pages where people select their choices by using drop downs, most of them are joins or cascading ones. Now my client saw a Flash site where they use clickable pictures to make the selections and wants the same. Anybody who did that before? I can use images with links, or even...
  19. zebrafilm

two column layout

I have set a group to display a two column list of elements. All elements still show up in the first column. Do I need to appoint the elements to the right side somewhere? Details: Left the column width default, (showing span6 in the css) and tested with 4,4., nicely showing up in the CSS...
  20. zebrafilm

Validation and hiding (solved)

One page with 5 elements. They are all mandatory and all cascading drop downs. So you need to see the first to see the second loading with content etc. (Ajax) Now my client wants suddenly an op option "unknown" which should disable the 4 remaining elements because they are no longer relevant...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back