Search results

1. zebrafilm

PDF issues

Hi Hugh, yes disabled all Fabrik plugins not in use, set all templates back to default, cleared cache and got it working. Now back to rebuilding proper PDF layouts. Still not sure what caused the issue but client can't wait any longer so focus on fixing now. Thanks for the support.
  2. zebrafilm

PDF issues

Admin tools switched off, no difference. error on all pages, front and back, login and as guest, all views. It's a pretty 'empty' site only made to run Fabrik. Besides a few regular labs tools nothing special. Also tested with different template also no diff. Strange thing is that nothing...
  3. zebrafilm

PDF issues

No directive installed Tried with setting Fabrik PDF system plugin as first, but no difference to see if anything else was the culprit but no diff. Thanks for the tips.
  4. zebrafilm

PDF issues

We have Fabrik running sinds v3.0 and have been updating everything steady the last years. Suddenly we noticed issues with creating PDF file. Pressing any button gives an error with blank page. We have tried Joomla debug and PDF debug but can't get any line of error code on the sceen. Hard to...
  5. zebrafilm

Hiding calculations

Anybody?
  6. zebrafilm

Hiding calculations

On a form we have (public) people filling in details. The input is used to calculated more fields but I need to hide them from (public)view. It seems to work fine when I add the calculations to a group and set it to SHOW-> Yes but hidden. The only issue I see is that dropboxes (Databasejoin)...
  7. zebrafilm

Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module in a page with Fabrik form and Widgekit module

Thanks for looking at it Hugh. Will try to convince the client to use other methods.
  8. zebrafilm

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token : (solved)

Sounds possible but if that is the case, it should throw in an error pointing to the issue, not suddenly 'disappear'. If you make that check, it is also nice to name where the column is used, not just REALLY???? :-)
  9. zebrafilm

Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element

In the console I see some warnings for the first group elements in my form: Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element "zuid_inv_aanvragen___id" because it does not exist in HTML. fabrik-min.js:1 Fabrik form::addElements: Cannot add element "zuid_inv_aanvragen___date_time" because it does...
  10. zebrafilm

Thanks guys. Already been watching this but of course the whole issue suddenly is gone after I did a 'database update' in the form. Hope it stays like this.
  11. zebrafilm

Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module in a page with Fabrik form and Widgekit module

Hi Hugh, I saw the widgetkit fix in a branch on GitHub: https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tree/widgetkit-fix The whole widgetkit mess is my clients idea. If I look at the versions there is no clear one so better give a screenshot. I am sure we can update to the latest version if needed...
  12. zebrafilm

Just update to the latest Github from my 3.1 version and run into an issue. In the console I get: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token : Found out that if I switch off the calc plugin the problems goes away. This happens even with an empty calc element on a new form / group. What could be...
  13. zebrafilm

Old thread but what exactly did you change to fix this? Changing the plugin order does not help. On Github I see a widgetkit fix but even with the latest Github files I cannot enable the widgetkit.
  14. zebrafilm

PHP 5.5

Does Fabrik officially support PHP 5.5? (runs fine here)
  15. zebrafilm

Slow site

Guess the split-up in forms might be the best option. Guess it will still be possible to keep the same calculation calls to the element names. I will make a test.
  16. zebrafilm

Slow site

Hugh thanks a lot for the great explanation. Had some good laugh here too. So in my first project I went over the limits with my 500+ elements on a form and now with the second I go waaay over the max calculations. Too enthusiastic??? Lucky my third project went smooth and within the Fabrik...
  17. zebrafilm

Slow site

Thanks for the work, it seems to make a difference. Waiting for the validation 'feels' like the biggest thing and I still need to add more in there. If the client is done with his checks, I want to try if it makes a difference loosing most ajax calcs and do them on form save, see if that helps...
  18. zebrafilm

Slow site

Arent' those changes in the latest Joomla3 branche?
  19. zebrafilm

Slow site

mm thats super annoying knowing how you are fighting with your energy. Seems the VestControlPanel is not the most reliable one. MYSQL server gone. Anyway I'll give it a last change, everything is up again. I'll prepare an extra copy on another server and will add it to the list, just in case...
  20. zebrafilm

Slow site

Any help on this?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back