Search results

1. B

How to set databasejoin element as readonly?

I have a question: How do i set a databasejoin element as read only in a form? I am using Fabrik 3.0.8.
  2. B

_reduceDataForXRepeatedJoins() removes join data from repeat group if confirmation plugin is used

I defined a form that uses the confirmation form plugin and a repeating group to represent a 1 to n join between two lists. Pretty basic stuff. I tested the form and added several occurrences of the repeating group. When i hit save, the confirmation plugin shows the details view of all the data...
  3. B

Template named "tabs" of Fabrik 3.0.8 does not display repeated groups correctly

If you choose the template tabs for a form that contains a repeated group then the group is not shown correctly. There are two nested repeat groups where there should be only one. Checked the code of the template and found that the class 'fabrikSubGroup' is created in default.php and in...
  4. B

Can not manage to edit an original record in database properly

I am not able to edit a record in the database properly. I keep running into dead ends. I defined a form that contains a database join rendered as dropdown with regions and a cascading dropdown to choose installed devices according the choice of regions. The purpose is to edit information about...
  5. B

Group setting "Show Group" = "Always show as read only" has no effect

I created a form with multiple groups. One of them i use to select a certain device that i want to display information about. The form uses an autofill plugin. The other groups i use to diplay the related information contain various elements like "text fields", "database joins" redered as...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back