Search results

1. AMTI

Obfuscate Filename Without Original Filename as Prefix

Is there a way to use the obfuscate filename without the original filename as a prefefix? The anonymity of all files is required by my company. Currently the Obfuscate filename feature takes as many random characters as you want and appends them to the document filename. I just want the...
  2. AMTI

problems after latest git update and much much more

The latest git update turned my related links (when i click and follow through to the next list) On the subsequent list page from the related links where the "filter" box is and has the heading of search from the default template, instead of using my label it now just has the id. I was able to...
  3. AMTI

Form Plugin Evaluate To on New Record

As if I couldn't make things any more complicated... My question is similar to this previous post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/conditions-for-form-email-plugin.27454/ I have a purchasing form that has a database join to another table of department managers. On the department...
  4. AMTI

calculate grand total in repeating group inside form

/* Joomla 2.5.9. Fabrik 3.0.7 w/ latest Git Any Browser */ I know this can happen: :) I have 2 Groups: Group 1 is the Line Item Group, Group 2 is the Total Group. The Line Item Group has a several elements and is repeating as a table. You can add and remove on the fly via ajax. The ones we...
  5. AMTI

database join still trouble

I'm unable to get a databasejoin element to work in either FF or IE. They are both dead in the water after I select a table. Values and Labels appear as 'Please select' in FF with now ajax circle swirl, in IE value and labels appear as empty with just an ajax circle swirling. Scratch that...
  6. AMTI

List/Form Title outside of List/Form Template

Hopefully this is a simple one. I looked at the Wiki, and it didn't really get me very far. My goal is to put the Form/List title in a custom module/location outside of the Fabrik Form/List templates themselves. From the Wiki, the $listModel array only gave me the title of the menu item I...
  7. AMTI

Limit visualization that's data is from a counted element.

I have a drop down element that is using the calculation option of count. From that data I have a visualization using the built in Fusion Charts. But it's displaying everything, and I have about 15 options in my drop down element which makes the visualization pretty dirty with all of the...
  8. AMTI

Problem Returning Current Row ID on Calc in New Record

I just ran into a problem: I have a form that needs to have the current row ID concatenated with a prefix. I'd like to have it in a new record but i'll settle by hiding it until the record is recorded. I used the Calc Element to produce the following in the calculation: $number = 'ECN-'...
  9. AMTI

List Plugin php_events (onDeleteRows)

I basically would like to know how to update a joined table when I delete a row from its parent table. When I delete a row from table A with related data to table B, the databasejoin just retains its information. By default that's fine. However I would like to automatically assign it another...
  10. AMTI

Listing view of related data in repeatable joins

Joomla 2.5.9 Fabrik 3.0.7 with latest GitHub Update Browser info not necessary Where is the php script/code that produces the view of related data that just so happens to also be repeating by left joins. In the related data field i am using {listname___elementname} as the button text. And it's...
  11. AMTI

Database Join in Repeat Not Saving

Joomla 2.5.9 Fabrik 3.0.7 with latest GitHub Update Firefox, Chrome, IE any version Issue: I have Table A, that includes 2 joins (Table B and Table C) They are both repeating. Both Table B and Table C have elements with the plugin databasejoin using dropdowns (simply pulling lists from a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back