Search results

1. F

Form and list module error after github update

Hi, Updated from githut(3.1b, with joomla 303), and now when creating a module (list or form) get a error : An error has occurred. 500 Error loading form file Even triing to edit old modules it gives the same error. Tks
  2. F

Related data in list not show

Hi, I'm using fabrik 3.1b, and triing to replicate something really simple that I made in fabrik 307, but is not working at all. And also have the latested github on it. I created 2 lists, cat1 and cat2. cat1 (id, date_time, name) cat2 (id, date_time, name, cat1_id (bdjoin dropdown)) The...
  3. F

307 plugins

Hi, I'm a little confused, I installed a fresh 307 (from fabrik site), and all downloading the pluging from download section. But can not find the form logs plugin in the site, only in github .... Is supposed continue to update from git with 307? or how can I get the missing plugins (that are...
  4. F

How to chose witch elements in group by

Hi, In list view the group by option shows the elements that are shown in list, my question is how to remove some from group by , and keep them showing in list view? Like in list I have : name age department And only want to give the option to groupby department . Tks
  5. F

CCD with/or dropdown

Hi, I'm facing a question. I have one main category, one sub-category (related with the categeory) and related with the sub-category, I have multiple tags associated. First started to create a dropdown(dbjoin) for main category, and a ccd for the su-cat and tags. The problem is that I can...
  6. F

Form plugin add problems

Hi, Triing to add logs form plugin, and apprentaly is missing some panel with other options, because only show basic (can see on screen attached) and triing to save gives the error of "need to select at least a group". Othe issue is when adding a third plugin, it does not even open the panel...
  7. F

Tag managers

Hi, I would like to implement a solution to manage tags like this one http://welldonethings.com/tags/manager , can someone point me in the right direction. My scenario is , having a main category and then have multiple tags associated with the main category. I will have an item that need to be...
  8. F

Save form alert

Hi, Is there any way to get an alert, when someone fills a form and do not save and leaves the page, so do not loss the inputed data ? Tks
  9. F

Multi Select element in form

Hi, Having a multi selct element in the form (bootstrap), it shows only one line, I can scrool with mouse, but not practical at all. Attached is a screen how it shows, is this the normal behaviour ? Tks
  10. F

YesNo Element in Form

Hi, Using bootstrap template, a yesno element is showned as in attached, without the options. And having a dropdown with the option to add alement in frontend form, but the button add does do nothing ;) Tsk
  11. F

bootstrap tab form template

Hi, I have been searching, but did not find a solution. Im using J3, fbk 3.1, and triing to find a way to use tabs for groups in forms, and listing detail with the bootstrap template. Someone can point me some direction ? tks
  12. F

Canot upload thru cpanel - Virus

Hi tring to upload the github joomla3 zip thru cpanel, and getting a error of virus ... : Virus Detected; File not Uploaded! (winnow.botnet.ff.trojans.23459.UNOFFICIAL FOUND) Tks
  13. F

rating plugin

Hi, Im testing on jooml3, and I can not find the rating plugin (as showed in the 3.1beta video, in blog), please let me know if Im not looking in the right places . I whant o creat an element to a form as rating. Tks Edited : found that in github is there, but I having plroblems uploading the...
Back