Search results

1. sbernut

Custome printing form

Hello There, Thanks for all of you that give me some advices. My next concern is a custom printing form. Someone had already done this ? Regards
  2. sbernut

URGENT : Store failed

Hi There I have that error "Store row failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE " Can someone help me to solve this problem asap. Regards
  3. sbernut

How to have unique field control

Hello All, I need to have a field with unique data in it. How can I do that. Joomla 2.5 - Fabrick 3.0.6 Regards
  4. sbernut

Need help error update form

Dear All, I need some help, I have no problem creating a form but when I'd like to change it, I have that error : Store row failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE...
  5. sbernut

Modification ERROR

Dear All, I need some help, I have no problem creating a form but when I'd like to change it, I have that error : Store row failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE...
  6. sbernut

Search Error

URGENT HELLO ALL I have this error and could get back to my data getData:Illegal mix of collations for operation 'match' SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT `fab_animal`.`an_veto` AS `fab_animal___an_veto_raw`, `jml_users`.`name` AS `fab_animal___an_veto`, `fab_animal`.`id` AS...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back