Search results

1. B

Mpdf:image displayed as red x

I am using mpdf to generate pdf.But why image displayed as red x? Example:http://bluetooth.com.cn/index.php/en/forum-kunena/daily-life/details/138/2 (Click pdf to output pdf file) Thanks!
  2. B

Dompdf couldn't work normally with Chinese characters

It couldn't output right pdf file (Chinese characters display as ???) even I had installed Chinese Font. http://www.bluetooth.com.cn/index.php/en/chips/rafavi-chips/list/130 How to find the reason and solve it?Thanks! (PHP:8.3.0RC3, Fabriakr:4.0Epsilon)
  3. B

Error 2006 - mysql server has gone away

There is error tip:2006 "mysql server has gone away" when output pdf. http://rafavi.com/index.php/en/forum-kunena/daily-life/list/138?format=pdf&resetfilters=0&setListRefFromRequest=1&listref=138_com_fabrik_138 Connection test is successful. Anyone could give a help?Thanks!
  4. B

How to prevent record edited by other users?

Dear Sir How to prevent record edited by other users? Thanks.
  5. B

How to import CSV to databasejoin list?

Dear Sir, How to import CSV to a databasejoin list? Thanks.
  6. B

500 error Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list EW_CLAIM:

Dear Sir, Could you help me find what is the reason about Error Tip: "Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list te_test: Unknown column '#__users.name' in 'order clause' ". Many thanks.
  7. B

Dompdf is very very slow

Dear Sir, Could you help me to find the reason why my dompdf generate speed is so slow and couldn't recognize Chinese words? Link But another webpage which has the same content could work . Link Thanks!
  8. B

dompdf is very slow and always times out

dompdf is very slow and always times out.But actually there was not mcontending. Link
  9. B

dompdf error

In order to upgrade dompdf, I deleted all files in folder libraries/fabrik/vendor/dompdf/dompdf,and then uploaded new dompdf files .Then generate pdf ERROR. How to reinstall dompdf? by the way.How to install a new font for this dompdf? Thanks!
  10. B

Calculation difference between webpage and pdf

Dear Sir, Either use Total element plugin or use Calc element plugin,the final calculation is right on webpage but it is wrong on generated pdf . webpage link : For example the bottom data "Working Capital: 5601.40 " is right on webpage: But it is 5643 on pdf (wrong...
  11. B

Pdf generate (dompdf) error

I am using dompdf. Click pdf button display Error both in list view and details veiw page after I upgraded to Fabrikar 3.10. Website Link
  12. B

JSON encode error! Inf and NaN cannot be JSON encoded

How to set field element when put it as a divide element. My calc element always error: " Message JSON encode error! Inf and NaN cannot be JSON encoded " The element is "NAN", Anyone know what is the matter?
  13. B

How to find "join id"?

Dear Sir: About "Calculating Cost in a repeat group ", there is a code on end of this page : "var i = this.id.match(/_(\d+)$/)[1]; document.id('join___12___order___total_'+i).value = parseFloat(document.id('join___12___order___qty_'+i).value) *...
  14. B

Yesno plugin error

Error occurred when I click Authorise button : 0 - syntax error, unexpected end of file May anyone know the reason?Many thanks!
  15. B

Two sub records created

I set claim databasejoin to policy.Policy is parent. But why two claim records created when I create one claim?
  16. B

Data lost when edit field element

For a field element.I set input type number.Format is integer. And I typed data : But when I edit that element.Data lost: May anyone tell me what is the matter?Thanks
  17. B

How to display 2nd level database join on same list

About this thread:https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/2nd-level-database-join-on-same-list-form-group.28622/ "I've 3 tables A, B, C A contain a join to B, witch contain a join to C how to display elements of C with the join A -> B -> C on the same list/form/group ?" Answer is "You...
  18. B

Related data

Dear Sir,I joined two data for a list, But why only one data was related:
  19. B

What is this problem about Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'

What is this problem about Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'. I disable element with Juser plugin and problem still exists.
  20. B

How to hide time 00:00:00 in date element

Dear sir, How to hide time 00:00:00 in date element?Thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back