Search results

1. T

Styling the forms

I've created an application which looked fine in our dev installation with the default template. On our production site, the form's elements look different. I assume this is caused by the custom template. What it's showing is, either the elements are not high enough or the text is too big; the...
  2. T

Tags within Articles

I was playing around with the {fabrik..} article form inserts in K2 and got an error when trying to view it. It seems to only work on the default Joomla article system, is this true or is there something I'm doing wrong or haven't enabled?
  3. T

Application approval form assistance

I have a User Application form that works fine, except the validations fail when I refresh the page, I have to refresh it twice to clear the errors. The admin then reviews the application and chooses a STATUS (a field) of Accepted/Denied/MoreInfo. 1) Is there a way to send out an email based...
  4. T

Accessing Timezone

I'm still getting my feet wet with Fabrik and having a hard time retrieving a user's selected timezone. It doesn't seem to be part of the "user" plugin selection. Would I need to use the PHP code box under Validations and set up my own MySQL query, modify the "user" plugin or find one with...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back