Search results

1. H

Fabrik forms & AddFullAjax not working

A little up, cause I still haven't found a response. it could be a good thing to know the response, because it will make Fabrik work with Ajax transfert.
  2. H

Fabrik forms & AddFullAjax not working

Hi everybody, I need to know how to make a Fabrik forms (with Ajax file-upload) works in a dynamic Ajax-changing page (with AddFullAjax plugin). The form work perfectly if I go with the direct link but not if I come from an other page (http://www.ifosup.com/betaj/depots-cv/stagiaires). It...
  3. H

Form & File upload OK but the file isn't in the email attachment

Felixkat... thank you :) I don't know how, but I retried this morning and it was working ! I'm pretty sure the solution came from the update from github. Thanks again :D !! Viva Fabrik Community !
  4. H

Ok, we could hope :p So I did an update from the master zipballbut there was no update, (FTP upload, refresh, but no update), which mean that I was at the last version. And my problem is still there :(
  5. H

Hi Felixkat, My version of Joomla 2.5. and Farbrik is 3.0.5.2. I uptaded Fabrik from the componant itself, It's sync with Github, no ?
  6. H

Hi everybody, I have made a form with a file upload. I also set the form plugin of sending a email notification with the file uploaded (Email uploaded file to recipients: Yes) to the admin when a submition is done. The is that the file is not attached to the email: Email from Joomla...
  7. H

No validation works on my form...

It's working ! Thank you very much troester ! I readed a lot of tooltip but it seem that I missed this one :p Thanks a lot :)
  8. H

Thanks for your reply. My Joomla version is the 2.5.6 and fabrik is 3.0.5.2 Here you have my validation setting: Form/Ajax validation: Yes Element/Validation/action : notempty Element/Validation/message : 'Merci de renseigner votre nom' Element/Validation/condition : 'Ce champs ne...
  9. H

Hi, I have made a form with "Ajax validation" at true. Also, I added "notempty" validation on my elements. The problem is that the validation image (action_check) is always the green check and the form is successfully sended even if the field is empty. Where do you thing i'm wrong ...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back