Search results

1. M

Form plugin parameters not saved.

Hi Troester, Yes that was it, everything working now.:D Thanks a lot. Tineke
  2. M

Hi Felixcat and Cheesegrits, Thanks for trying to help me. I updated from github as you suggested, but still no luck. :( All files were dated 3-8-2012 14:01 Parameters are still disappearing when saving the form. Any other suggestions? Fabrik email plugin says version 3.0.6 may 2012 as...
  3. M

Hi, Working happily with fabrik except for this: Working with Joomla 2.5.6. Fabrik: Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-897-g8a8dc4d (dated 20-7-2012) (looked at github to see if any updates for this plugins were there, but none as i could see, so didnt update since the version i mentioned above) I have a...
  4. M

Googlemaps shifted 130px because of nonexisting label?

Hello troester, Tried your suggestion, and after a lot of trial and error its working now. Names are Case sensitive :confused: Haven't tried feliscat's solution yet. Might try that later on. Much thanks to both of you for the quick help. Tineke
  5. M

Googlemaps shifted 130px because of nonexisting label?

Hi everyone. I searched internet and this forum, but could not find a solution. I am using Fabrik 3.0.6 with Joomla 2.5.6. I updated from Github with all plugins etcetera. I am still in the localhost testing stage, before i actually update to the real site. Created a testform with a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back