• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. IamJim

Github Size of File?

2.5 Years now ;)
  2. IamJim

Watched Forums - Watched Threads - No Longer Exist?

HHmm? Subject says it all Watched Forums - Watched Threads - No Longer Exist? Under my profile. They were there Saturday Jim
  3. IamJim

Greetings ichimonban, you really out in Beautiful Boise? I miss the northwest for sure, used to...

Greetings ichimonban, you really out in Beautiful Boise? I miss the northwest for sure, used to live up in Kalispell, MT.. jim
  4. IamJim

Autocomplete field powered by google map

Hi Hugh (and Rob of Course) Since mid 2012 I have been interested in this "concept"...smile,
  5. IamJim

My First post http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/3-x-list-plugins-do-they-exist.27046/...

My First post http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/3-x-list-plugins-do-they-exist.27046/ 3+ years ago
  6. IamJim

show a place with google maps

/*BUMP*/
  7. IamJim

Google Maps Distance Calculator

I still would like to Check In with you Hugh? 3.5 months later, back at the ranch.. BTW, last week while going thru a search for Google maps here in forums, does anyone remember who has done this please...
  8. IamJim

Hello Hugh, just thought I'd check in to see if this is getting any closer to a working function please? Thanks, Jim
  9. IamJim

First off, Hugh...Welcome back as well as Merry Christmas to all and thanks for the post regarding MIA> Felix ;-) He was the first one I actually responded/spoke with 2.5 years on the beginning of what I thought Fabrik had under control. [mapping simply 2 points, at least to start]...
  10. IamJim

show a place with google maps

Hello Troester :-) let's picture this please? But what if I already have a csv/db with US Zip codes Lats & Longs?
  11. IamJim

Greetings FelixKat, How goes the battles? I was just wondering if you had made any progress please?
  12. IamJim

Radius Search List Plugin for Joomla 3.1?

Are you guys getting close with this yet? And not sure, but I'll tell you'all later..in the meantime? When can I expect it to work in >> Fabrik 3.1rc2 is now out for Joomla 3.2. http://fabrikar.com/blog/84-fabrik-3-1rc2-out [`Just_Kidding'] Somewhat, but I'm on the verge of release and keep...
  13. IamJim

Export Pdf Error after updating fabrik component..

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/
  14. IamJim

Staff Request > New Tutorials > Mailing List addition

If $ 20.00 Euro from Just 1 Subscriber, is not worth your time to create (1) Getting Started simple Video? then how much is your time worth? No one says, the NEW video tutorials have to be FREE...Subscriber only is what I was HOPING to see once I did subscribe. But FREE 2008 for This system...
  15. IamJim

Staff Request > New Tutorials > Mailing List addition

<?php // beginScript if {newVideoTutorialsExist} // Send email mail("IamJim@hisEmailAddress.com","My subject",$txt); else {Subscription Details This subscription has been cancelled.} /* Subscription Date: Sep 16, 2013 Time: 09:12:10 MDT Status: Cancelled - By Buyer Date of Cancellation...
  16. IamJim

Paypal Plugin Help/Tutorial

Hello Troester, and again as always~~ Thank you for your replies...but not the one I was looking for in regards to upgraded tutorial pertaining to RECENT releases and how-to's. WIKI? Yes, nice to have,,,but the "process flow" from page to page is non-existent to an existent, if you know what...
  17. IamJim

Fabrik 3.1 - video tutorials

/* bump */ Sorry, have to bump this...but I really have to. Are there any done? Any expected to be published in the next 2 days please? Thanks !!
  18. IamJim

Paypal Plugin Help/Tutorial

/* bump */ Again, sorry for the late reply...have not had time again for Fabrik until now, and I guess? I'll go GitHubbing now, and update before I go any further...which might be tomorrow. And, do you think any tutorials will be released prior to my subscription monthly anniversary?
  19. IamJim

???

???
  20. IamJim

Fabrik 3.1 - video tutorials

re: Now that we have the integrated Wiki, we will be starting to create an "official" 3.1 series of tutorials. I just need to confer with Rob, and come up with a structure in the Wiki which allows for easily finding both 'official' and contributed videos / tutorials. How we coming on this...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back