Search results

1. T

faster

Thank you for careful check. According to your advice, I will move the NVR. Anyway, there is still another issue, which I already mentioned on Skype - when the cache is on, the loading of the rows is quite fast (enough fast), BUT then the search doesn't work (search field is also very...
  2. T

faster

I made the backup without any error. You can download it from my Akeeba.
  3. T

faster

We really need to make it done. You can make changes , so there shouldn't be a problem any more. Let's be in contact today - I will often look in here... just in case.
  4. T

faster

The error is already corrected - there was a space after the username.
  5. T

faster

Thank you for the advice. Info in My Sites details is already completed. Please remember that this is really urgent, we wait for your help.
  6. T

faster

Paid version has been add by mistake - sorry for that we have other components and some of them are commercial - thats a reason. No problem I can give you access to Joomla you help us already with previouse installation some time ago so trust level in your case is 200% If you still use the same...
  7. T

faster

Hi, I would like to kindly ask for some help - I run a site based on joomla and have fabrik component. My problem is that when I click on the site to browse the data, I have to wait really long time. I have checked that it's not joomla fault. Do you have any idea how to make it work faster? My...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back