Search results

1. GaryBartlett

Child List on a form

Hi Folks, I would like to present and be able to CRUD a sub-list on a master-list form. The master-list is a list of Quests that users can CRUD. The sub-list is a list of strategies that can be CRUDed to the selected Quest. Each strategy points to a specific record on a specific (3rd - nth)...
  2. GaryBartlett

How to update content type

I am currently seeing this message when I create a new list: === This content type was exported from Fabrik 3.9, where as your site is using 3.10. Whilst it will probably install without issue, it would be best to update the content type. === Is there any way to "update the content type" -...
  3. GaryBartlett

User entered data

Hi Folks, I'm just started wih Fabrik, but am ok on Joomla configuration, js, mysql and php. How quick and easy is it to allow users to capture their own data - that they can keep private or choose to share with others - using Fabrik? How would you go about it - or where would you go to get...
  4. GaryBartlett

Scrolling multi-column listbox

Hi Folks, I'm just started wih Fabrik, but am ok on Joomla configuration, js, mysql and php. How quick and easy is it to create a scrolling listbox against a mysql query, within Fabrik? How would you go about it - or where would you go to get up to speed with what is required quickly and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back