Search results

1. degarrin

Upsert Form Plugin Issues - User and Date

Hello, I've been trying out the upsert plugin for the first time, and for the most part I have been able to get it to work beautifully. However, there are two fields that I cannot seem to get to update on my new form no matter what I try. I have looked through the forum at length and gone...
  2. degarrin

Date Scheduled Task

Hello, I am having a bit of trouble getting a scheduled task to work, and I am hoping someone can offer some advice. I will admit that I am teaching myself, so any pointers are appreciated :) Here is what I am trying to do. I want to send out emails 30 days before a member's birthday each year...
  3. degarrin

Autofill Plugin Error after 3.4.2 Update

Hello :) We noticed an issue with our Autofill after the update. All of our forms that use autofill appear to have the same problem where it just says "performing search" with a grey spinner when a form is loaded. If the form is new, information is not filled. However, it looks like in...
  4. degarrin

Pulling data from one form into another to place in the middle of static text

Here is what I want to do... I have two forms - Form A and Form B. Form A is always filled out before Form B. Form B is a text-heavy form, but it also has fields that are a combination of text and information that is pre-populated from Form A; I need to insert information in the middle of...
  5. degarrin

[SOLVED] PayPal Plugin - Conditional Code for Form Edits

Hello! I have a PayPal Form Plugin set up on one of my forms. Currently, it is set to only run on new form submissions. This has been tested and works fine. Unfortunately, I need to account for those instances where someone doesn't go through with the payment, for whatever reason (they close the...
  6. degarrin

Fabrik 3.5 Roadmap Question

Hey guys, I know that Fabrik 3.5 is still a bit off, but I was looking at the Fabrik Roadmap and had a question about the data migration. According to the Roadmap, the plan is to "change the meta data storage model by migrating the data in the 'meta' database tables into JSON files." My...
  7. degarrin

Show/hide elements with Javascript - cannot get code to work

Hello. I do not have much JavaScript experience yet, so I hope that someone can help me figure out what I have done wrong here, as I am at a loss after searching the forum and wiki. I am on Joomla 3.4.1 and Fabrik 3.3.2. I have a form that has an element...
  8. degarrin

[SOLVED] Adding SmartyStreets code

Hey guys, I want to add the SmartyStreets website plugin to do address verification on my Fabrik built custom site registration form, and I've never done anything like that before. I was wondering if someone could nudge me in the right direction? Supposedly all you have to do is copy and paste...
  9. degarrin

Lists/Forms View Fatal Error message after Fabrik 3.3.1 upgrade

I've just updated to Fabrik 3.3.1 today and so far have run into two problems I couldn't fix. 1. Lists/Forms. If I go to Lists or Forms on the backend, pick one and click "View Data", it doesn't load and goes to a blank screen. If I try to view a List in the frontend, it also never loads. If...
  10. degarrin

[SOLVED] Date Field

Hello. I have a form where I have a date time field that I created and it is set to default to the current date. I want the information to show on the form, but don't want it to be editable to most users. However, when the form is submitting, the field appears blank and the information is...
  11. degarrin

Autofill has stopped working

Hello :) My autofill has suddenly stopped working in general and I can't figure out why. It tries to load on a form and then I get an error message that just says: "the page at www.degarrin.net says null". At first I thought it was an issue with just a specific form I was working on and went...
  12. degarrin

Calendar - Repeat Entries

Hey guys. First off, welcome back Hugh! Glad you are on the road to recovery, and hope you continue to get better :). I just have a quick question regarding the Calendar Visualization. Is there a way to do repeat calendar entries? I've looked through the documentation, demo, and forums, but...
  13. degarrin

RequireJS Error

Hello. I've run across the following error on my site: Uncaught ReferenceError: requirejs is not defined It only causes problems with a few extensions I am using in relation to adding dates (see the attached image for code error), and I finally narrowed it down to a conflict with Fabrik. I...
  14. degarrin

Email Reminders to Individual Users

I have a vehicle manager form available for my users that keeps track of basic car details, insurance, maintenance that has been performed, body repair work, trips, etc. Now I would like to add a feature where the user is sent an email reminder of when it is time for vehicle maintenance; it...
  15. degarrin

Importing partial data from two forms into a different form

I am looking for some suggestions on the best way to handle an issue I've had come up with a form. We have two separate forms that need to be merged into one new, improved form. The new form will include some of the fields from the original forms, but not all of them, and will also have new...
  16. degarrin

Emails sent to specific, but different, users each time form is used

I have built a couple of request-type forms that "User A" fills out, and when he submits it, an email is sent to "User B." Then "User B" goes into the form and indicates the final outcome in a special "Official Use Only" section of the form that only a few users can access. The two forms I have...
  17. degarrin

Updating User Profile Information?

Hello. We have a fabrik custom registration form we have been using for a while now. It has its own table and is hooked into the joomla users table via the Joomla User Form Plugin. It works well, we love it, no problems with the registration form itself. However, now I am at the point where I...
  18. degarrin

3.0.6.2 Upgrade Issue

I upgraded to 3.0.6.2 via the Joomla installer and now I can't add new records on my forms or lists from the frontend. I can still access the forms and fill them out completely, but when I go to save them I get an error message: Fatal error: Cannot access property started with '\0' in...
  19. degarrin

Guidance on Linking Forms

Hello. This is going to be a long post, so please bear with me as I explain what I am attempting to do. I have been using Fabrik for a few months, but I am just now getting into some of the features of joining tables, linking records, etc. I have I read over the tutorials and various forum...
  20. degarrin

Updating Error on Fabirk 3.0.5.1 issue.

[Solved] Updating Error on Fabirk 3.0.5.1 issue. Updating to 3.0.5.1 issue - component still states the older version of 3.0.5. Joomla keeps informing me there still an update even after I run it. Purged expired & regular cache ran again & still the same result. Tried manually installing. No...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back