Search results

1. degarrin

[SOLVED] Need to Show/Hide Text Box Conditional Java

You set the value yourself on the "Options" tab of the Checkbox element. Here is a wiki page with more information: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/checkbox-element/
  2. degarrin

Send email when checked

Hi Nadja, Yes, the email form plugin should be able to do what you want. See if these help: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/email-form-plugin and go down to the "attachments" section (the direct bookmark doesn't work or I would have linked to that for you)...
  3. degarrin

Upsert Form Plugin Issues - User and Date

Alright, I got them both to work. Crazy enough, the user was the easier of the two. My date element just did not want to upsert. The only way I finally got the date to record in the form and database was by deleting/recreating the elements, appending 'raw' to the placeholder, and setting the TZ...
  4. degarrin

friendly bump
  5. degarrin

Hello, I've been trying out the upsert plugin for the first time, and for the most part I have been able to get it to work beautifully. However, there are two fields that I cannot seem to get to update on my new form no matter what I try. I have looked through the forum at length and gone...
  6. degarrin

Date Scheduled Task

Well that makes more sense ;). I'll work with that and see where it gets me. Thanks Hugh! Angela
  7. degarrin

Date Scheduled Task

friendly bump
  8. degarrin

Date Scheduled Task

Hello, I am having a bit of trouble getting a scheduled task to work, and I am hoping someone can offer some advice. I will admit that I am teaching myself, so any pointers are appreciated :) Here is what I am trying to do. I want to send out emails 30 days before a member's birthday each year...
  9. degarrin

Autofill Plugin Error after 3.4.2 Update

Sorry man, can't go against the wife. That's a whole other level of scary :eek: Angela
  10. degarrin

Yep, that fixed it. You can have that donut now ;) Thanks! Angela
  11. degarrin

Hey Hugh, My apologies for the delay in responding. Here is a URL to a form with autofill: http://www.degarrin.net/membership-home/membership-petition. You have to be logged in to see that page; super admin credentials are in the "My Sites" area. I checked and there isn't anything after the...
  12. degarrin

Hello :) We noticed an issue with our Autofill after the update. All of our forms that use autofill appear to have the same problem where it just says "performing search" with a grey spinner when a form is loaded. If the form is new, information is not filled. However, it looks like in...
  13. degarrin

Pulling data from one form into another to place in the middle of static text

I hadn't thought of a read only text area element, I'll have to tinker with that. And I appreciate the code example a lot. Thanks Hugh! Angela
  14. degarrin

Form 2 has a databasejoin element called "fab_affirmations_ritual___service_id" that points to Form 1's ID element; it's a hidden element. Then in Form 1 I have related data for Form 2 with "Link to List = Yes" and "Link to Form = Yes". On the frontend, users have list access only to Form 2, so...
  15. degarrin

Here is what I want to do... I have two forms - Form A and Form B. Form A is always filled out before Form B. Form B is a text-heavy form, but it also has fields that are a combination of text and information that is pre-populated from Form A; I need to insert information in the middle of...
  16. degarrin

[SOLVED] PayPal Plugin - Conditional Code for Form Edits

Thanks Hugh, both options work! Or they do once I remembered to change the setting to allow the plugin to also work on form edits :oops: . Time to call it a night. Angela
  17. degarrin

[SOLVED] PayPal Plugin - Conditional Code for Form Edits

Hello! I have a PayPal Form Plugin set up on one of my forms. Currently, it is set to only run on new form submissions. This has been tested and works fine. Unfortunately, I need to account for those instances where someone doesn't go through with the payment, for whatever reason (they close the...
  18. degarrin

[SOLVED] Adding SmartyStreets code

Okay, but it would be a week or so before I'd have money available. If that would be alright with you. Can you let me know the best way to contact you with the specifics, how much it would be an hour, all that? Thanks! Angela
  19. degarrin

[SOLVED] Adding SmartyStreets code

Alright, so I left this for awhile because of other things. But I'm back at it now. I did look at the documentation, and I am still having trouble getting this to work. I don't expect support on their plugin from you all of course, but can you look at my document and tell me if you see any...
  20. degarrin

Fabrik 3.5 Roadmap Question

Alright, well at least that gives me an idea of how to plan for right now. Thanks!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back